Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Infinix Note 3? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Infinix Note 3? (19009 Views)

Why Infinix S5 Pro Is Trash / Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch / How To Root All Infinix Phones ( NOTE 3 And NOTE 3 Pro) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by jonmoveek: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2017
2 days is big deal. Thats why folks need this shit
Lonan:

shocked, two days is no joke o, at least with the way nepa consistently Bleep up
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
How long can this phone last?
if the phone will not last den d company won't give u one year warranty
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by smithblink0052(f): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
It is different with this tho.
Fast charging has been incorporated
I can see dat n its want we need cos I can't spend d whole day charging charging
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by passyaba: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2017
creed266:

you dont think it changes colour again? shocked
angry Android processor called lollipop suppose be swt too . grin I knw wat it means nw
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by amakaenugu: 9:41am On Mar 28, 2017
opeyemithought:

Those guys are doing well
Really well with a multitasking phone and a killer battery... U can good to go enjoy life.
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by femiebun: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2017
amakaenugu:

Really well with a multitasking phone and a killer battery... U can good to go enjoy life.
with these two what more do we need sef
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Bashspeaks(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
The dimensions of the Infinix Note 3 are 161.5 x 81.5 x 8.4 mm and the weight of the smart phone is 200 grams which makes it heavy difficult to use by single hand.
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by TheLastGrimm: 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol, abi nah. Max 1HR phone should be full
smithblink0052:

I can see dat n its want we need cos I can't spend d whole day charging charging
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by TheLastGrimm: 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
I meant the batery level
emmavis4u0052:

if the phone will not last den d company won't give u one year warranty
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by Lonan: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
na wa for you o, charge 1 hour and want it to last 2 days, haba
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by cadiz: 11:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bashspeaks:
The dimensions of the Infinix Note 3 are 161.5 x 81.5 x 8.4 mm and the weight of the smart phone is 200 grams which makes it heavy difficult to use by single hand.
its annoying when you always need to use 2 hands with a phone
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by smithblink0052(f): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
yes oo so we can do other stuff
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by kingblack: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Lonan:

na wa for you o, charge 1 hour and want it to last 2 days, haba
maybe it can if the person has no data
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by daddykalid101: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2017
kingblack:
maybe it can if the person has no data
it can work but unless the data is not on
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by saxby(f): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2017
Not as good as my Tecno
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by opeyemithought: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
the device is tailored for African market where electric power supply is still at low ebb. For instance, the manufacturers sais that charging the device for five minutes enables users to have 200 minutes talk time; which is relatively a lower charging time compared to other devices....xo lovely grin
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by DlawTECHY(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
I bought infinix hot note and today makes it one month, i was using it to chat and all of a sudden the phone went off. Till now it cannot come on
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by creed266: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
DlawTECHY:
I bought infinix hot note and today makes it one month, i was using it to chat and all of a sudden the phone went off. Till now it cannot come on
you should take it to carlcare on time or where you got it from? what were you doing before it went off? was it plugged?
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by TheLastGrimm: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Abi nah, personally i dont like spending time charging
smithblink0052:

yes oo so we can do other stuff
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by creed266: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
especially when you need to rush out or light comes after a long while
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by TheLastGrimm: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
I swear, thats where powerbank comes in sha
creed266:

especially when you need to rush out or light comes after a long while
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by femiebun: 12:09am On Mar 30, 2017
DlawTECHY:
could it be a software or hardware issue?
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by DlawTECHY(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2017
creed266:

you should take it to carlcare on time or where you got it from? what were you doing before it went off? was it plugged?
i took it to carlcare, they said 3-5 working days. Presently in Uyo.... i dunno how i will manage till monday nextweek.... Even while i was there 3 different people came there with infinix hot note 3 with different issues.... I just weak for this phone o...
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by DlawTECHY(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
femiebun:
could it be a software or hardware issue?
bro i am amazed.. i really dunno what will be the issue.... i was in carlcare this morning.. they said 3 - 5 working days... i will update you guys ..
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by nursennenny(f): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
I am enjoying every bit of this phone
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by smithblink0052(f): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheLastGrimm:
me too dats y I decide to go for dis infx
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by sartee(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
I bought my infinix note 3 couple of weeks ago. To my dismay the phone has stopped fast charging , it takes like eternity before the battery gets full this way. I was thinking the fault might be from my charger, I used a friends original follow come charger (infinix note 3). Its still the same thing , please what could be the problem and the possible way out.
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by creed266: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
sartee:
I bought my infinix note 3 couple of weeks ago. To my dismay the phone has stopped fast charging , it takes like eternity before the battery gets full this way. I was thinking the fault might be from my charger, I used a friends original follow come charger (infinix note 3). Its still the same thing , please what could be the problem and the possible way out.
is your friends own also having the same fault? since they are the same. if not, you may need to check yours
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by femiebun: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
DlawTECHY:

bro i am amazed.. i really dunno what will be the issue.... i was in carlcare this morning.. they said 3 - 5 working days... i will update you guys ..
okay cool I think they said that cos of other phones they are fixing sef
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by creed266: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2017
DlawTECHY:

i took it to carlcare, they said 3-5 working days. Presently in Uyo.... i dunno how i will manage till monday nextweek.... Even while i was there 3 different people came there with infinix hot note 3 with different issues.... I just weak for this phone o...
the 5 days is still reasonable o, if it were slot they will just tell you to come back, you will now be going back and hearing stories
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by DlawTECHY(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2017
creed266:

the 5 days is still reasonable o, if it were slot they will just tell you to come back, you will now be going back and hearing stories
looking for a small phone that i can manage... presently have some things to do online... But all the same. Thanks for your reply.
Re: Why Infinix Note 3? by DlawTECHY(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2017
femiebun:
okay cool I think they said that cos of other phones they are fixing sef
i hope so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tariffs On Data, Voice Calls May Go Up / HELP - BB Model Numbers & Difference Between Bold 6 And Bold 5 / Samsung Announces Unbreakable Flexible OLED Smartphone Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.