Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Much To Rent A Shop In V.i And Lekki - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much To Rent A Shop In V.i And Lekki (2024 Views)

The Rent Cost Of A Shop In Shoprite / . / Bus Direction From Obalende To Landmark Event Center In V.I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much To Rent A Shop In V.i And Lekki by Sookiedol: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2009
How much is it to rent a shop of 30sqm in V.I or Lekki per year and how many years minimum payment?

Also for a One or Two bedroom flat per year in V.I or Lekki?
Re: How Much To Rent A Shop In V.i And Lekki by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2009
It varies depending on the size and exact location in v.i or lekki. if you have the exact area in v.i and lekki you are looking at post it to get the exact amount.

Shops of average size will go between 850k-1.5m in v.i and between 500k-1.5m in lekki.

2 bedroon goes for between 800k-1.6m in v.i and between 650k-950k in lekki.
Re: How Much To Rent A Shop In V.i And Lekki by 9jaLover: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2012
Are these figures still correct?

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Now Charge #2 Per Sms To Any Network. What Will Be D Outcome Bulksms Service / Federal Government Jobs Recruitment In Nigeria 2016- Federal Government Jobs Rec / Submit Your Fiverr Profile Account I Have A Job For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.