Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) (53115 Views)

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK / Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Specialspesh: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Here is the Video of the interview with Ms. Stephanie Otobo's mother. She pleaded with Apostle Suleman to forgive her daughter "because of God". She added that she has not seen her daughter for years and she has refused to pick her calls.

Watch below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QuXofo39Mc

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/video-stephanie-otobos-mother-begs.html

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Specialspesh: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by stcool(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Let thunder fire Stephanie...MAMA we have heard but let the law take its course.

She would end up in prison like Aunty Kemi, Freeze is next in line.Can you believe the mofo blocked me after I told him how stupid he sounds.
As if he is of any good to me. G.O.A.T grin

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by SalamRushdie: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Case closed again ..Another victory for Nigerian Christianity

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Case closed again ..Another victory for Nigerian Christianity

She is an adult and can speak for herself. They have given mama some cash

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by SalamRushdie: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

She is an adult and can speak for herself

Are you following this story at all

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Are you following this story at al

The girl has not begged and has not confessed so what the mother is saying is her cup of tea. The girl is an adult

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by stcool(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Meanwhile Stephanie was collecting 8000 Euro from pastor as she claimed, including 400,000 a night and could not help her mother. End-time desperate insatiable LovePeddler!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by SalamRushdie: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

The girl has not begged and has not confessed so what the mother is saying is her cup of tea. The girl is an adult

Remember she said her mum went with her to see Apostle Suleman in his office and now the mum says she has never met the Apostle or even seen her daughter in a long time

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mothers will always be mothers, don't you just love them.
They will always accept for who you are despite all your mess up.
The papa by now go don disown d babe, at least I may but never pray to be embarrassed (true or not true) by any member of my family let only my child.

12 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mynd44 gud evening sir

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Remember she said her mum went with her to see Apostle Suleman in his office and now the mum says she has never met the Apostle or even seen her daughter in a long time

Are u reading my comments before replying me? Danile Okeke denied later we found a car with his name. In less than 48 hours the name was changed.

She is giving her facts. Whether the mother deny is her business. They have access to her but not Stephanie, we don't know if mom was bribed. Stephanie is not shaking but still strong to appear in court.
So I don't care what anybody say be it her closest one all I know is that Stephanie is an adult and has not spoken otherwise

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by otokx(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
We have finished this movie part 1 and now viewing Dinosaur movie so Apostle and his people should not disturb us.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by emeijeh(m): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
We saw it coming... .
I knew she was lying

#StripperFromThePitOfHell

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by vizkiz: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
You didn't train up your child...i hope you wouldn't loss her

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Firstcitizen: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
She is not sure about the girl's whereabouts

But she is sure she does not fvck pastors. Mumu woman don collect her own including the other members of the useless Family.

Either it's fear of the touch not my anointed punishment myth or mama don chop money too.

Very hopeless family.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by masterP042(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Begging to forgive her? When the person in question is not sorry for her sins... If she doesn't tender an apology for the blackmail herself. No forgiveness, the law must hold it's place

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Was the mum paid to do this?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Dongreat(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
So because the mum is pleading means the pastor is innocent? Many Nigerians deserved every bad conditions they are facing now. The way we worship mere mortals is alarming. From politicians to pastors to yahoo yahoo guys. The mum can say what she wants to say and until Stephanie comes to say she was wrong, the case should be investigated because there are valid facts stated by her and the body language and actions of the pastor is suspicious.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by bro4u: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
apostle 2:1 stephenie otobo

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by cosmatika(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Enemies of Christianity like sarrki & Ipobexposed will not sleep tonight. Up up Jesus, down down satan. If u like quote me, I'm outta here mehn

27 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Phiniter(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Now this man is becoming very petty, what's all this distractions for? instead of him to clear his name once and for all, he's busy using her parents to attack her... Madam, if you haven't seen your daughter for three years now how are you now certain she is lying? Do you know what she might have gone through within that period of time? Smh... The worse is the people defending him with their lives. Na Una type them dey call like sheep for inside church, Una go turn to malu dey run after the pastor

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by kolajoo(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
You date this one guy then you have s**x with him after sometime you have an argument and instead of solving it you send the dude that's been disturbing you on whatsapp a text to ease your pain then he makes you smile once and you start planning on dating him He plays his vards right and you get him laid. The very same guy pissed you off, instead of sorting out your issues you call the guy you friend zoned to ease your pain again and He also puts a smile on your face and you get him laid. This cycle continues because you think you are too beautiful to beg a man you can't face challenges and always want the easy way out when shit gets real. Relationship ain't no soap operas where everything is lovey dovey everyday. When it gets tough, resolve it because it's always rough and tough Instead of looking for the next available guy (wire wire boss). prestige, Reputation, dignity, good name is better than gold or money incase of tomorrow.
Every woman is the foundation of her home make it count for you!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by ednut1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
i tot they said all children are blessings dis otobo babe na disgrace to herself. beta evidence she no gree release. elerbu jati jati omo

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by teebaxy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
It's the mothers fault, she ought to have flushed out this rubbish a long time from her womb

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by ichommy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Seen.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
At some point the truth will come out... let's keep watching.

Steph Otobo's paymasters forgot to do a thorough job apparently

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Phiniter(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
stcool:
Let thunder fire Stephanie...MAMA we have heard but let the law take its course.

She would end up in prison like Aunty Kemi, Freeze is next in line.Can you believe the mofo blocked me after I told him how stupid he sounds.
As if he is of any good to me. G.O.A.T grin
Bros please, what where you expecting when you called him stupid? Should he have clapped his hands for you and offered you a chilled bottle of Origin or what?

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) by Azeequeen(f): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Alright,she begged him
The only thing I don't get is why this was recorded
Yeyenatu

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors / Paul Enenche's Testimony: Wale Gates Reacts / Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.