Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Watch The World's First Video Review Of The Bugatti Chiron - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Watch The World's First Video Review Of The Bugatti Chiron (439 Views)

Bugatti Chiron Is The Most Searched Supercar In Nigeria,see The World's Top 10 / This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic / Tesla Roadster Vs Bugatti Chiron: Which Will You Buy? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The World's First Video Review Of The Bugatti Chiron by EnkayDezign4: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
The first ever video review of the Chiron! I suppose what’s amazing about it is how much it’s like almost every review of really expensive supercars, just, you know, that much more.

It does look pretty amazing, and the sound is great, and I’m sure that 1500 horsepower must give you a dizzying sense of power, making you feel for a few moments like a dictator of some wealthy little island nation, high on cocaine.

This thing is able to go highway speeds in first gear. It’ll go at least 260 mph, but even Bugatti isn’t sure how much more beyond that. It’s a stunning bit of engineering, and, aside from maybe one or two very controlled tests for some television show, this car will never be pushed to anything approaching its limits by anyone buying one.

I like that it includes a “drift mode,” though. I can’t wait until we start getting videos of that in action.

Anyway, it’s still amazing, so enjoy watching it here before you watch it on Top Gear.

http://jalopnik.com/watch-the-worlds-first-video-review-of-the-bugatti-chir-1793600630

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhGeDwPcJCU

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of An Automechanic Training Workshop. / Changing Ford Fusion Ecu Controlled Injectors To Manual Injectors / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.