Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic (16657 Views)

$3M Dollars Bugatti Chiron Spotted Being Pushed On The Streets In Ghana (Photo) / Bugatti Chiron Is The Most Searched Supercar In Nigeria,see The World's Top 10 / I Mistakenly Bought A Non-drivable Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by Automotive1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2018

This Lego Technic Bugatti Chiron is an engineering feat. It’s the first fully-functional self-propelled life-size Lego Technic car ever. 

The full-scale model took LEGO about 13,438 hours, 560days or 18months to complete and uses over 1 million Lego Technic pieces .

Power comes from 2,304 Lego Technic motors, which produce 5.3 horsepower.

It has a dash, seats and steering wheel, rear spoiler, speedometer, front and rear lights and a brake pedal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQdlCQmzUAM

Bugatti's driver Andy Wallace took it for a spin on the same German track where Bugatt is doing its high speed testing.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/this-full-size-and-drivable-bugatti-chiron-is-built-from-pieces-of-lego-technic/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by Solidkay(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oyinbos and new inventions, always breaking news grounds.
Good for them, they don't have a lifeless man as their president..

20 Likes

Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by Aldebaran(m): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Impressive grin

2 Likes

Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by danemenike: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Hi
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by Leun: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2018
They tried no doubt, but what happened to using Lego Tires?

5 Likes

Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by papalbulI: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2018
Solidkay:
Oyinbos and new inventions, always breaking news grounds.

Good for them, they don't have a lifeless man as their president..
Thunder fire Buhari Insha'Allah amin

1 Like

Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by calmbabadee(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Odi egwu
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by jhnmilano: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Truly impressive
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by Lordaweezy: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2018
It will still shatter at very high speed though. Very nice effort ✔
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by Fuckdamod: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2018
Ugly
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by officialteemi(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2018
improvement everyday...
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by Offpoint: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2018
Don't know why I find the car irritating to my eyes
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by dbos11(m): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Baba answer my call oo. embarassed embarassed
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by papalbulI: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2018
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
I'll keep reporting this guy for breaking rule 10 and 19 till something is been done cool

God bless you all
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by talkmymind: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2018
cryam not suprise" they have a lifeful president
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by helphelp: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2018
If this one jam ordinary bicycle, the whole thing fit pieces na
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by vioment: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2018
I no dy like hail oyibo because i know the average naija person is wiser but oyibo foundation of good environment, light, water, food quality, laws, etc have made the oyibo a walking alien. 3 gbosa for them.
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by Jblaze1: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2018
talkmymind:
cryam not suprise" they have a lifeful president
Are you saying your president is lifeless? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by AlphaStyles(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2018
Just watch it sell for millions try to do this one for nigeria people go say you no get work
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by talkmymind: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Jblaze1:

Are you saying your president is lifeless? undecided
is he tying to say we are lazy
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by jonadaft: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2018
This lego company are high on cocain
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by TheOgaBoss: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2018
vioment:
I no dy like hail oyibo because i know the average naija person is wiser but oyibo foundation of good environment, light, water, food quality, laws, etc have made the oyibo a walking alien. 3 gbosa for them.
so the wisdom of the naija peeps couldn't help them cdeat those things u listed?what a strange wisdom

1 Like

Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by JacksonOyibo: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2018
smiley
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by bewla(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2018
y
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by IrepChrist: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Automotive1:

This Lego Technic Bugatti Chiron is an engineering feat. It’s the first fully-functional self-propelled life-size Lego Technic car ever. 

The full-scale model took LEGO about 13,438 hours, 560days or 18months to complete and uses over 1 million Lego Technic pieces .

Power comes from 2,304 Lego Technic motors, which produce 5.3 horsepower.

It has a dash, seats and steering wheel, rear spoiler, speedometer, front and rear lights and a brake pedal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQdlCQmzUAM

Bugatti's driver Andy Wallace took it for a spin on the same German track where Bugatt is doing its high speed testing.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/this-full-size-and-drivable-bugatti-chiron-is-built-from-pieces-of-lego-technic/

Can you imagine 18months of invested time and sweat...

Jesus loves repent and be converted.... Time is tickling...

Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by atilla(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2018
The real thing is so fine. If they dash me the Lego car sef i go take am

1 Like

Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by Afonja007: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2018
vioment:
this is what one Benin guy I was working with here in Austria said he said oyibo no get sense say physics wey him do for uniben pass company wey me and him dey work for two weeks I still dey grin grin grin grin this na guy wey Italian navy rescued from Libyan water grin grin grin company wey he say him sense pass dey produce things for America dey get factory too for China n.a. him one Benin boy wey dey sell plantain for iyaro before he waka reach Libya then italian navy rescued him grin grin our factory can even give the whole Benin 24/7 light for 30 years,now you don talk your grin grin let Nigeria start with typewriter machine that has no engine the day Nigeria will produce it I will return to Nigeria,let me not talk about plane grin una go killi person ooooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by jojo303030: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2018
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2018
atilla:
The real thing is so fine. If they dash me the Lego car sef i go take am
You get choice? cheesy
Re: This Full-size And Drivable Bugatti Chiron Is Built From Pieces Of Lego Technic by OyinO: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2018
While we spend all our time in Churches, Mosques, Beer Parlors and Hotels, they spend the better part of time in Research institutes, Industries and Workshop training centres. Why won't we be 3000 years behind them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Auto Or Manual Car As Taxi? / How Cars Are Stolen, And How You Can Safeguade Yours / We’re Ready To Roll Out Chery And Higer Vehicles - PAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.