Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos (70992 Views)

Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos / Two Women Fight Each Other In Public After A Heated Disagreement. Photos / Two Women Fight Each Other To Show Who's In Charge In Their Compound. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by knightsson: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

i tire ooo grin grin grin
and even the aggressive one na even esan babe cheesy.this is why some of we esan guys if we wan marry we look outside cos we want peace...not this fighting and italo stuff.not bashing my esan sisters though..i still got lots of love for u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....make one angry ishan babe no go pour me hot water..in case anyone dey here grin.

Oga wetin our Esan sisters do you na?

I still think they re the best to have as wives though.
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by alldbest: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
When she wake up she go ask "who passed me out?"
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by MAC76(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
That Black Girl NEED TO E punished She as seen on the pixs start to hit the yello girl
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by peace27: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na serious mata.
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by RealHaute: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
CaroLyner:
I tire oh
She beat her up with the scorn of an ugly woman.
But no ugly woman can beat you, right? You have a black belt in karate, right? grin
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by anigeorge379(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
All this girls sha....they won't resp there self, prison is open for her
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Johntimo1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jodha:
Chai... The Camara woman nah mad woman... Person faint she still dey beat her...

See as she be like man.. Happy is it her fault you're ugly?

Abeg help me ask her oooo

the girl fine pass her no be lie.
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by hushp: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
dainformant:
A video footage has gone viral online showing how two girls from Edo state brutally fought each other while arguing over what one of them reportedly told a guy named Bobby about her being pregnant. According to information gathered online, the ladies/migrants who are currently in an undisclosed camp in Europe -took it out on each other with the one named Happy (in pink bum shorts) beating her colleague mercilessly till she passed out...

Meanwhile, while this was going on, the other girls in the room who didn't put in much effort -were passively begging Happy to stop beating the other girl (on yellow shirt)who was screaming and shouting.

Here are screenshots gotten from the video posted online which is too violent to publish.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/two-ladies-from-edo-state-fight.html

buhari

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Philinho(m): 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ashawo migrants
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by prince9851(m): 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cc; edonation
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why girls never fight unto my head before too nah? No be two heads this man wey these ladies fight over get nah
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Tapout(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
in the 2nd to the last pics, look at the size of that banana on that mini fridge shocked sadly I'm sure it has been to places it shouldn't have been cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Otradearena: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by BBBlaze: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Foreign workers!!!....afta dem go come back naija come dey show dem sef,.say dem go europe...!! oloshos abroad!
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Krisddon: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Edo girls and their despicable hustle. undecided

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by LegalBaby(f): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
naijaent:
Here's the video of the girls fighting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV2WHN13Quk

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Benin girlz everywhere you go.
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
knightsson:

Oga wetin our Esan sisters do you na?

I still think they re the best to have as wives though.
haba bros..i still love them oo.they are very beautiful,they are unique,they can sabi pound yam and prepare ogbonor and bitter leaf soup.i am talking of these few bad ones wey believe say runz job na way of life.afterall i get fine fine female cousins and dem dey responsible smiley.
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Caseless: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
ammyluv2002:
"the one named Happy (in pink bum shorts) beating her colleague mercilessly till she passed out..." Nawa o! Smh
don't mind that ugly thing.
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by ogasman(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice ass miss pink
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by tobida: 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
I have been thinking of the best approach to deal with violent black people. This type of behavior should never be tolerated.
If she murdered that girl, wat will she say? She clearly went to her and slapped her first before beating her to stupor.
Less physical and more brain is wat Africa needs. I hope the agressor is thoroughly dealt with before being sent to prison and then deported alongside other girls that enjoyed watching a person being killed. The one beaten and trying to stop it, should be allowed to stay.

From the looks of it, the other girl sitting on the bed also started beating her, while she struggled with the Ape for her life. How can about 3 girls just attack one person. All this nonsense, should be properly sanction with prison and severall public lashing with koboko butt Unclad. Edo girls own don too much. Everybody they beat just one girl. If naija na better country with this video, na to request Italy return all of them back to the Zoo, to treat their f-up.

1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why girls never fight unto my head before too nah? No be two heads this man wey these ladies fight over get nah
wat of Ekaette and ini obong wey fight over u yesterday cheesy for ur pad.u think i no know cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by GameGod(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Edo girls, cc justiceleague1 grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by tobida: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Women and all this feminist live in fantasy land, nobody in that room was strong enough to stop one person. Is this how they will live in their feminist utopia? I have always known that women are their own worst enemy. Just becos the girl is more beautiful than her, the black gorilla looking girl wants to kill her. na wa oooo! Tomorrow if she marry and try the same on her husband and he beat the hell out of her, they will say domestic violent but too many women are far too aggressive and if u dont take time, she will put u in a box and send u 6ft below.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Opakan2: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
senseless beings..
The only thing they live for is di*k and how to snatch customers from one another.
Little wonder one owerri layabout here married to a weakling of a man was chased out of owerri
eranko lasan lasan..all of them
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oyind18:
grin we need to talk in private or call me around 6:15
ok i go yarn wit u cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

ok i go yarn wit u cheesy
Now
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
couldnt watch it all...... what a shame
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Ehinmola(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Iam not suprise about this disgraceful attitude. Edo girls in europe,italy and america even in lagos,kano,abuja to mention a few are full time prostitutes. They are not hiding it. At allen avenue u can see them in groups speaking BODIA-YEH. Is there no better jobs for girls most expecially in edo state than prostitution?. Government of edo should do something about the influx of their girls to europe. Of course we know our economy is bad notwithstanding does not mean we should be disgracing ourselves by indulging in prostitution. What a shame
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by Ekii(f): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

i tire ooo grin grin grin
and even the aggressive one na even esan babe cheesy.this is why some of we esan guys if we wan marry we look outside cos we want peace...not this fighting and italo stuff.not bashing my esan sisters though..i still got lots of love for u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....make one angry ishan babe no go pour me hot water..in case anyone dey here grin.

Taa, commot here jor. After you bash us finish, you come dey form dirty love for us. I don boil that hot water finish, oya come make I pour am on top your body grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by JONSYN7154: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
It can only happen with Edo people.
Re: Two Nigerian Ladies In Europe Fight Each Other Brutally At A Camp. Photos by nwobueze: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
D person dat took all this pix must b stupid, instead of separating them she was busy snapping pix,until dat girl lost her life. God is watching ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fahim Saleh's Body Evacuated From His Home In New York (video) / N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.