Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time (644 Views)

The White House Insist That People Who Left New York City Need To Be Quarantine / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / South African Parliamentarian Claim Colonialism Was Not All Bad. See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time by thinkmoney(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
many people will be suprised at this picture of the world infamous north korea leader in high spirit piggybacking a mid level officer to show appreciation for is work. www.blaksun..com

Re: Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time by TheTrueSeeker: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Even the man being backed is obviously shaking thinking this should not be a ploy for a subsequent execution afterward. Watch his fearful finger grip on the chest of the N.Korean Leader and also the fearful look on his face...!!!
Re: Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time by Masculity(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
The guy will be like let me kuku say my last prayer.

1 Like

Re: Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time by femolacqua(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Anything can happen
Re: Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time by gqboyy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bad man catching fun.If he come scratch d dictator by mistake it's direct execution ooo
Re: Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time by thinkmoney(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Even the man being backed is obviously shaking thinking this should not be a ploy for a subsequent execution afterward. Watch his fearful finger grip on the chest of the N.Korean Leader and also the fearful look on his face...!!!
you observed correctly, he must be stunned too.
Re: Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time by thinkmoney(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
gqboyy:
Bad man catching fun.If he come scratch d dictator by mistake it's direct execution ooo
or imagine say him fall am?
Re: Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time by gqboyy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
thinkmoney:

or imagine say him fall am?
That one shall be categorized as a bloody coupe detat attempt....lol
Re: Look At This Picture, And You Will See That People Are Not All Bad All The Time by Caseless: 8:32am On Mar 25, 2017
I love this picture. I think I kind of like his rigidity and toughness he uses in ruling his people despite his age.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi King Gives Special Gift To President Trump / Another Knife Attack In Russia By Jihadist 7 Injured(graphic Photo) / This Is Huge. Dangote Of Saudia Arabia Arrested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.