Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Can You Forgive In This Kind Of Situation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Forgive In This Kind Of Situation (716 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / What's The One Sin You Cannot Forgive In Marriage? / Can Trust Still Be Earned In This Kind Of Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forgive In This Kind Of Situation by princeemmma(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
A man that has three wives went to work, on getting back three things happen

1. Met his first wife beating up his mother
2. The second wife having sex with another man in his bedroom
3. He caught the third wife poisoning the food she prepared for him

In this situation, who would you forgive among the three wives

Question to you guys
Re: Can You Forgive In This Kind Of Situation by Cutehector(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
It should have been who will I kill first
Re: Can You Forgive In This Kind Of Situation by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Can You Forgive In This Kind Of Situation by zuby4real10(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
2. cos na she get her pussy. I will just divorce her so that she will be free to share it to anyone she like.
I can still forgive wife 1 ahead of 3 cos I don't know her reason for beating my mum. but any attempt to kill me is a no no to forgive.
Re: Can You Forgive In This Kind Of Situation by ststyreal(f): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
The one beating your her mother in law should be forgiven, probably the mother in law pushed her to the wall even thou it isn't right to lay a finger on an elderly person, let alone ones mother- in- law, but all the same, her own sin can be forgiven in the tenet of marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day / Man Impregnates Mother-in-law In Nassarawa State (photos + Details / This Shows That Truly Behind Every Successful Man Is A Reasonable Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.