Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This (4993 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by AbuZola3(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2010
Kay, don't tell me you believe it
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by bolicks: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
Get it right everyone,  that a non christian making good bible references does not mean they are for the right reasons. The Devil knows every bit of the Bible perfectly more than anyone living on earth. The Devil has had one on one interaction with God before the Fall and still does.(Read the Book of Job carefully) He has used a perfect quatation from the Bible to prove a point to Jesus to jump from the mountain. Hope you do know the quotation was from the Bible and it was real?. Psalm 91-11. So making refernces from the bible to prove a point does not not mean it is true. A woman can wear trousers that covers her body modestly without offending both her Creator and society. But its not the covering that really matters because another woman, in the eyes of the world can cover herself to the eyelids and yet in secret, she can be the greatest LovePeddler and adultress ever living. So, its not the covering that makes the virtous and faithful woman. It is actually the woman. In the Church, in the Mosque and even Holy Places you could find the Devil and their agents. They are everywhere! Can you gurantee that every single Muslim will make Heaven? even those that blow up and kill innocent people in the name Allah, the Most Merciful?.

I cant judge you.

The word of  God is crystal clear for those who wish to obey it and abide by it. So if you find yourself not obeying these set of  rules set by God through His Son Christ Jesus. Then Your are not One His Own.
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by bolicks: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
Get it right everyone,  that a non christian making good bible references does not mean they are for the right reasons. The Devil knows every bit of the Bible perfectly more than anyone living on earth. The Devil has had one on one interaction with God before the Fall and still does.(Read the Book of Job carefully) He has used a perfect quatation from the Bible to prove a point to Jesus to jump from the mountain. Hope you do know the quotation was from the Bible and it was real?. Psalm 91-11. So making refernces from the bible to prove a point does not not mean it is true. A woman can wear trousers that covers her body modestly without offending both her Creator and society. But its not the covering that really matters because another woman, in the eyes of the world can cover herself to the eyelids and yet in secret, she can be the greatest LovePeddler and adultress ever living. So, its not the covering that makes the virtous and faithful woman. It is actually the woman. In the Church, in the Mosque and even Holy Places you could find the Devil and their agents. They are everywhere! Can you gurantee that every single Muslim will make Heaven? even those that blow up and kill innocent people in the name Allah, the Most Merciful?.

I cant judge you.

The word of  God is crystal clear for those who wish to obey it and abide by it. So if you find yourself not obeying these set of  rules set by God through His Son Christ Jesus. Then Your are not One His Own.
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by Kay17: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ bolicks, the message from the old testament is fundamental different from that in the NT. they belong to two different religions. in the OT, there was no Jesus or partners with God, neither were there adversaries, because God was almighty and unparalleled.  therefore a creation of God could not contest with him. All good and evil came from him. Satan was an agent and a member of his inner circle and carried out God's instructions.
  while in the NT , the message was heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism and a little extent Greek mythology.  thus the Bible managed to combine to contradictory doctrines together.
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by slimes(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2010
Hell or heaven is a decision for the individual but I doubt if any sinner would like to spend eternity in hell. If someone goes to hell because of you, it is not good at all.
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by twinskenny(m): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2010
story
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2011
Yeeee GADS!! shocked Muslim Clerics kissing boys and men!! i don't care how you put it whether western/eastern or african .kissing a man is just f.aggoty angry whether on the cheek or elsewhere angry
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
What's wrong with wearing a suit to Church? I can understand speaking against the girls that wear miniskirts and crap like that, but the general tone of that 20000 word essay is to be sure to make sure you dress haggardly before leaving your house because you worship God.

There are always 2 types of extremes. Avoid the spring-effect and Walk the balance.
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by mabell: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Yeeee GADS!! shocked Muslim Clerics kissing boys and men!! i don't care how you put it whether western/eastern or african .kissing a man is just f.aggoty angry whether on the cheek or elsewhere angry

Irritating pictures
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^ Abi ooo. These guys need to research their people first before they start posting jazz.
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by gotizsata: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by sticlestm(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
everyone knows when they say something wrong and they need to apologize; everyone knows when they do something wrong and they need to apologize; therefore i believe that regardless of your religion, you should know when your dressing offends the society and your God. no doubt some people have no sense of decency; I believe that this should not only be to the churches or the mosques but also every fibre of society. the world is going nude, but we must not lose our decency, identity and sense of belonging just because of negative influence from the world. let us all, especially christians, take note that we are responsible for the unbelievers around us. If they refuse to believe because of something else, let's not drive them away with our dressing or our conduct. ALOHA! IT IS WELL smiley
Re: Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 23, 2013
whatever happened to "render your heart and not your garment"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babalawos And Mamalawos In Lagos. / Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect / What Do You Know About Idemili Shrine???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.