Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,257 members, 7,849,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

15 Years Old Girl Gang Raped By A Group Of Cultist In Benue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Years Old Girl Gang Raped By A Group Of Cultist In Benue (1170 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Emmanuella Iloba: This Ass Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord / Musicians That Are Cultist In Nigeria (top 10 List) -VIDEO AND ARTICLES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Years Old Girl Gang Raped By A Group Of Cultist In Benue by Obaofnaija(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
A 15-year-old Senior Secondary 2 student of College of Education Demonstration Secondary School, Katsina-Ala in Katsina-Ala Local Government Area of Benue State (names withheld) was gang-raped by suspected cultists. It is gathered that the teenage girl was, last week, abducted by the gang and taken to an unknown destination were they drugged and tied her up for several days, while they took turns on her. She was later discovered unconscious, yesterday, at the Katsina-Ala Riverside by a search party led by her father, a lecturer at the College of Education, Katsina-Ala, The father Narrating his ordeal to reporters at the Benue State Teaching Hospital, BSUTH, Makurdi, where the girl is still unconscious, her father said his daughter was abducted by a gang led by one Torkula. He said: At about 11a.m., my daughter, an SS2 student, went to a nearby market to buy zips to make a neighbour’s cloth, but did not return. “We did not see her till nightfall and then decided to search in homes of some of her friends and classmates, but could not find her. I then lodged a complaint at the Police Station in Katsina-Ala, where I was also advised to also put up an announcement on a local radio station located in Katsina-Ala, which I did. “The whole family resorted to prayers as I consulted my pastor, who told me that he saw a vision of my missing daughter in the midst of cultists, even as he assured me that she would be found soon. “I later got a call from a church member, saying that she saw my daughter on a motorcycle with two men, who covered her mouth as she attempted to speak to her.

According to her, they were heading for the riverside.” He said he immediately proceeded to the riverside in company of a motorcyclist, “On getting there,” he said, “I saw many cultists smoking hemp and one of them approached me, asking what I was looking for. “Few minutes later, I saw one Torkula dragging my daughter and she looked heavily drugged and almost unconscious. The motorcyclist held onto Torkula as he attempted to run, while the others escaped. “My daughter managed to speak and told me that they gave her four injections of an unknown substance, that they took her from one Ucha’s house to the home of another member, where they stripped her naked. “She said they later took her to Torkula’s mother’s beer parlour, where she was forced to drink a drugged beer. She also told me that they starved her for two days and only gave her drugs.” Medical report Meanwhile, a medical report from Nguher Clinic in Katsina-Ala, where the victim was earlier admitted before being transferred to the Benue State Teaching Hospital, made available to reporters, indicated that she was induced with a substance and was sexually assaulted.

http://www.naijabazeline.com/2017/03/15-years-old-girl-gang-raped-by-group.html

Re: 15 Years Old Girl Gang Raped By A Group Of Cultist In Benue by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Vices everywhere. The pic is needless.
Re: 15 Years Old Girl Gang Raped By A Group Of Cultist In Benue by omamush(f): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
so sad cry..
Re: 15 Years Old Girl Gang Raped By A Group Of Cultist In Benue by emeijeh(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
anotherydz:
Vices everywhere. The pic is needless.

Seconded
Re: 15 Years Old Girl Gang Raped By A Group Of Cultist In Benue by Senipapa(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jungle justice no go bad for those boys

(1) (Reply)

Adesuwa Onyenokwe Talks About Raising 7 Children On King Women / Munachi Abii is ENGAGED! / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter Then And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.