Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied (68131 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Praizeupdates: 5:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Well as you all know, Popular investigative journalist will always do her findings well when it comes to matters like this. According to Kemi Olunloyo Findings about Busola and Pastor Fatoyinbo rape saga, She claim Busola sisters didnt postor involve their selves in the online campaign against the pastor, she also revealed that Busola and her family went to the church for a very long time before they decided to leave.

She also claim that according to findings, Busola Dakolo was always happy when pastor Fatoyinbo is around and this gave her sisters and her mother a suspicious actions against Busola.Kemi Olunloyo has done alot of findings about this rape allegation before concluding that Busola Dakolo was never raped it was consensual.

Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzqimy9FSfG/?hl=en

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/according-to-my-findings-busola-dakolo-was-never-raped-she-lied-kemi-olunloyo/

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Praizeupdates: 5:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Watch All the Secret Exposed Video => HERE

She wrote

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=Danielsureodd6 post=80079578][/quote] undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by princeade86(m): 5:49am On Jul 09, 2019
truth shall come out one day and internet lawyers will have their says also.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Tolexander: 5:49am On Jul 09, 2019
It was a mutual consent between them.

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by HITdemUP: 6:05am On Jul 09, 2019
See anty wey mumu

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:05am On Jul 09, 2019
a sane person knows dat she wasn't raped. maybe d man promised her marriage back then and now dat she sees him been so successful she then thought now is d right time for payback

253 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by OKorowanta: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Tolexander:
It was a mutual consent between them.

My thoughts exactly.
The guy must have sweet tongued her and even bought her a gucci and she fell for it.
At least he was fvcking her on a steady from her outburst.
That Neymar accuser some weeks ago,proved that the word 'Rape' has been abused severally by many.

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by princeade86(m): 6:13am On Jul 09, 2019
many Nigerians are da**t. a man of God will be so stupid to drove u out and rape u in front of bonnet. haba na. we need to get sense in this country.

169 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by slim75d(m): 6:22am On Jul 09, 2019
whenever i take a deep look @ busola i see her as a nymphomanic mayb she grew up as a weird teen probably the pastor took advantage of that to comb her now that the man is rich she tried to cashout but her slip cut

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by etrange: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2019
slim75d:
whenever i take a deep look @ busola i see her as a nymphomanic mayb she grew up as a weird teen probably the pastor took advantage of that to comb her now that the man is rich she tried to cashout but her slip cut

This one be typing rubbish

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by etrange: 6:31am On Jul 09, 2019
Well, aunty Kemi wwould deliberately go against popular opinion cause that's where she'd get the attention she desires....

She might have her reasons though but coming out publicly to beg for money kind of cast some shadow of doubt on her judgements. Such desperation can do anything to satisfy its quest.

Just saying...

241 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by joseph1832(m): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2019
Whether it was consensual or not, if Busola was 17 years old at the time, Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her, statutory rape that is.

204 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2019
etrange:

This one be typing rubbish

As in total rubbish!

27 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by TANID(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2019
I'm Justice Of Peace, My Name Is TAN........Please nobody Should Try Move Me Out Of This Place Even Mods, Later When I Get To My Work Place I Would Come Back And Do My Own Justification.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by partnerbizz5(f): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2019
uzohrome:
But the Coza guy had an affair with her. That’s the only fact I want the pastor to come out openly to deny.

The one he denied already is it factless?
They had an affair simple.

Busola could have made a mistake with names or dates but the truth is, pastor slept with her.

I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They (women) want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy; let alone a virgin pusssy.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

273 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Barry2k16(m): 8:18am On Jul 09, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5290263/6-7-figure-weekly-earner-long

Become a 6-7 figure weekly earner with just this 3 simple steps. Click the link above to know more
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Dpharisee: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2019
We know already, the 20years old allegation was used to try to divert our attention from Ruga grin grin grin

How can a man rape you a 17 years old girl in your father's house, then he did it again in his house when you went for 'omugwo' and as he was dropping you off he gave it to you sorry I mean he raped you again in his car bonnet doggie style and in all of this you never raised any alarm nor call for help. Haba shocked

Timi was just angry that the Pastor ate the juicy part of his wife before him, leaving the chaff for him to enjoy cheesy cheesy

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Tunasco4u(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2019
I hate talking about rape in the morning I prefar grape undecided undecided undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2019
FOR THE NEUTRALS: One day, we will get to the root of this serious allegation.

Someone or some set of people must surely go to jail after it all.

Rape is as serious as false rape accusation.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Benekruku(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
Praizeupdates:
Well as you all know, Popular investigative journalist will always do her findings well when it comes to matters like this. According to Kemi Olunloyo Findings about Busola and Pastor Fatoyinbo rape saga, She claim Busola sisters didnt postor involve their selves in the online campaign against the pastor, she also revealed that Busola and her family went to the church for a very long time before they decided to leave.

She also claim that according to findings, Busola Dakolo was always happy when pastor Fatoyinbo is around and this gave her sisters and her mother a suspicious actions against Busola.Kemi Olunloyo has done alot of findings about this rape allegation before concluding that Busola Dakolo was never raped it was consensual.

Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzqimy9FSfG/?hl=en

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/according-to-my-findings-busola-dakolo-was-never-raped-she-lied-kemi-olunloyo/

[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by jchioma: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Okay, Coza pastor didn't rape her, he was only fvcking busola whilst he is respectively married and pastoring her family.

Talk about the morality to stand on the pulpit after some rounds of hot s*x with a member to preach salvation of souls.

No wonder, religious houses have become a place for all manners of evil. If you can allow sexual immorality in the hallowed alter, you can do worse.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Lincoln275(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Hmmm! It’s ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by NotComplaining: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2019
This insensitive bitc.h is just begging to be body bagged.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Kreamie(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2019
This woman...sigh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.