Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,447 members, 7,958,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:39 PM

Top Grammatical Blunders Of Ex-nigerian First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Grammatical Blunders Of Ex-nigerian First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan. (1198 Views)

Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / Remembering Nigeria's Most Entertaining First Lady- Dame (Dr.) Patience Jonathan / Vera Sidika Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Photos By Ex Nigerian Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Grammatical Blunders Of Ex-nigerian First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan. by KingstonDome: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
It is no longer news that the whole economy of is in shambles. Gone are the days when the ex-first lady of Nigeria used to give us those grammars which makes our head spin.

Aisha Buhari, the current First Lady does not make us laugh like Dame Patience Jonathan.

Let us go back in time and see Patience's big blunders.

Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.

My husband and Sambo IS good people.

I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.

My fellow widows.

I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.

My husband is the best couple on earth.

The doctors are responding to treatment.

For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God.

Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.

Na only you waka come?

Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are
"sharing"

On behave of N2million donate my family.

HAPPY baiday to my Husband your days are numbered

To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated?

Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! "diaris god o"

Please share ooooo

[url]kingstondome.com.ng/2017/03/top-grammatical-blunders-of-ex-nigerian.html?m=1[/url]

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Fynestboi

Re: Top Grammatical Blunders Of Ex-nigerian First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
This one funny pass

HAPPY baiday to my Husband your days are numbered
Re: Top Grammatical Blunders Of Ex-nigerian First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan. by Nusaf: 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'm really imagining how liepods would have been falling over themselves on who throws the worst insults if this woman were to be a Northerner.
Re: Top Grammatical Blunders Of Ex-nigerian First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan. by obinna58(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
a moment of silent for the Nigerian formal first lady

Re: Top Grammatical Blunders Of Ex-nigerian First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
this blood you are sharing!!!!THERE IS GOD O
Re: Top Grammatical Blunders Of Ex-nigerian First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan. by KingstonDome: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

A-cool Biography (youngest Musician In Nigeria) / Forbe's List Of Africa's Top 10 Music Money Makers - 3 Nigerians Make The List / Stunning Actress Okere Esther Nkeiruka Making It Big In Nollywood (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.