Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

See What Someone Wore To Visit The Ooni Of Ife During His Stay In London - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Someone Wore To Visit The Ooni Of Ife During His Stay In London (1067 Views)

I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / #BBN! Karen Igho Rakos And Ebuka Visit The Top 5 Finalists In The Big Brother Na / Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Someone Wore To Visit The Ooni Of Ife During His Stay In London by Aiyekoto2017: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Call me old fashioned, but I don't think this is appropriate for a Royal visit.

http://truth-b-told.com/see-someone-wore-visit-ooni-ife-london/

Re: See What Someone Wore To Visit The Ooni Of Ife During His Stay In London by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ok
Re: See What Someone Wore To Visit The Ooni Of Ife During His Stay In London by ufuosman(m): 10:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
na because of the dressing dem tell her to kneel down?
Re: See What Someone Wore To Visit The Ooni Of Ife During His Stay In London by DozieInc(m): 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
She has other plans sad
Re: See What Someone Wore To Visit The Ooni Of Ife During His Stay In London by blackylola(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
She is beautiful anyway "oba Le gbesele"
Re: See What Someone Wore To Visit The Ooni Of Ife During His Stay In London by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
some people no get shame .
Re: See What Someone Wore To Visit The Ooni Of Ife During His Stay In London by FreeSpirited: 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
She's probably showing Oba the green light to go ahead and do some sampling

To digress a bit, so the writers of new testament who tried to sanction monogamy think the king should hold on to one wife too? Is that possible? I'm not sure if those monogamy rant is binding on kings
Culturally and historically, almost all societies including the bible period, kings are known and believed to have more than one wife...they do have the liberty to pick any lady to join their harem. Has Christianity come to eradicate that too?.....Cos ordinarily, and by virtue of his royalty, this king has the right to add this tempting lady to his harem of wives....Abi na sin again? cos i don't think it was a sin for the bible king
Re: See What Someone Wore To Visit The Ooni Of Ife During His Stay In London by mykelmeezy: 2:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Vaseline crew now

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Log In Issues / Facebook Keeps On Disabling My Accounts. . / I Really Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.