Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Perfect Theory For Sasuke's One Eyed Rinnegan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Perfect Theory For Sasuke's One Eyed Rinnegan (571 Views)

What if coronavirus was Sasuke #Naruto Shippuden / A Commendable Explanation For Sasuke's Rinnegan / My Perfect You 2018 Film - Pinoy Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Perfect Theory For Sasuke's One Eyed Rinnegan by levisco16(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hello friends, its been a really long time since i posted last.
I see on the net and forums alot with the question " why does sasuke have only one rinnegan? " and i have finally come up with a answer you all will agree on.
Now lets take it gradually, first user of rinnegan was hagoromo. He awakened it due to type of chakra he had.
Later madara who had acquired ashura's chakra made him awaken hagoromo chakra which is needed to just awaken the rinnegan, even though the chakra gets finished his rinnegan while still function only that it will feed on madara's chakra. In this case now the six path chakra is not in half, it was full.
As for sasuke he received half of hagoromo's chakra not fully( which is what is required to awaken the rinnegan in the two eyes!!) which resulted in having the rinnegan in only one eye, mind you this eye is no rinnesharigan(as rinnesharigan has 9 tomoe and red colour).
Now notice that the rinnegan has tomoe(which is only for rinnesharigan) and consumes chakra when its active even without been used(something which is not experience by the normal rinnegan)!! this is because the rinnegan still retains the sharingan in that left eye , showing its not fully evolved. But because its still a rinnegan it gives him the normal powers of the rinnegan but, because its not fully evolved the eye gets to become unuseable after it has been over used and has to use a long period of time to recharge (something not experience by the normal rinnegan as seen in pain)
To me i see this eye as imperfect rinnegan!!
So this is my theory and i believe you believe and accept it, right?
Re: My Perfect Theory For Sasuke's One Eyed Rinnegan by whitebeard(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2017
the rinnegan is the most strongest eyes followed by the sharing anf then the byakugan..sasuke is not a natural possessor of the rinnegan so also nagato and madara..the rinnegan full power was never demonstrated in naruto(u can argue if u want) the eye is perfect only it's host(sasuke) isn't a natural that's why sadara does not have the rinnegan

(LONG LIVE AKATSUKI..AND ALSO "HIDAN IS'T DEAD")
Re: My Perfect Theory For Sasuke's One Eyed Rinnegan by levisco16(m): 12:56am On Mar 25, 2017
whitebeard:
the rinnegan is the most strongest eyes followed by the sharing anf then the byakugan..sasuke is not a natural possessor of the rinnegan so also nagato and madara..the rinnegan full power was never demonstrated in naruto(u can argue if u want) the eye is perfect only it's host(sasuke) isn't a natural that's why sadara does not have the rinnegan

(LONG LIVE AKATSUKI..AND ALSO "HIDAN IS'T DEAD"wink

i know all that but do you agree with my post, also the only rinnegans are that of madara and sasuke apart from hagoromo and that boss in boruto
Re: My Perfect Theory For Sasuke's One Eyed Rinnegan by whitebeard(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2017
levisco16:

i know all that but do you agree with my post, also the only rinnegans are that of madara and sasuke apart from hagoromo and that boss in boruto
yes I do

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What TV Station Are You Addicted To? / Mtv Shuga Auditions Go End Today / Event Live Streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.