Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Perfect You 2018 Film - Pinoy Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Perfect You 2018 Film - Pinoy Movie (1481 Views)

"I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Perfect You 2018 Film - Pinoy Movie by m21nichole: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Gerald Anderson, Pia Wurtzbach, and Cathy Garcia-Molina team-up for the very first time in "My Perfect You" – the hottest and biggest romantic movie of the season under Star Cinema. Directed by rom-com queen Cathy Garcia-Molina, and with a screenplay she c-wrote with Kristine Gabriel and Carmi Raymundo, My Perfect You is a story of an imperfect man trying to mend his broken heart as he meets the perfect girl who could potentially make all his heartaches disappear.

My Perfect You opens on March 14 in cinemas.

My Perfect You 2018 Film
Star Cinema
Pia Wurtzbach, Gerald Anderson

FULL MOVIE: @ https://sites.google.com/site/myperfectyou2018movie/

(1) (Reply)

The Blood Covenant: Ratings and Review / Popular Yoruba Tv Presenter Dies! / Lifespan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.