Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Insight Comms Interview!any Info Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insight Comms Interview!any Info Please (870 Views)

Just Got An Invite From Sterling Bank For Interview, Any One Got This Invite Too / ITEX Intergrated Service, How Real ? And Calling For Interview,any Idea? / Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insight Comms Interview!any Info Please by zyke: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2007
hi guys,i was invited for an interview on sat 27th with insight comms. please can anyone kindly give me an idea of wat to expect.God bless yu as you do that.cheers
Re: Insight Comms Interview!any Info Please by Nttinghill(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2007
Nwa nna-mehn, same here. I guess it all depends on your experience and how that can be garnered to the achievement of their organisation's goals.

Basically, all they will want to know is what do you have to offer. Successfull delivery will depend, therefore, on your confidence and gusto. Once they perceive this, you are home-free. IT'S FREE-FALL FROM THERE. GERONIMO!

Wish you the best. See you at the top.

Komesia.

Notting_hill, Am out.
Re: Insight Comms Interview!any Info Please by vokarugbo(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2007
hi,fellas concerning the interview dont u think it is equally paramount to know something about the position we applied for,because i cant even remember the position i even applied for
Re: Insight Comms Interview!any Info Please by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2007
You are right, I dont even know the position I applied for I just submitted my CV at their office and now I dont know what to axpect from the interview. Please anyone with info should please help.
Re: Insight Comms Interview!any Info Please by sirwebs(m): 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2007
hey guys, what is Insight web addy please. Google can't give it to me.
Re: Insight Comms Interview!any Info Please by chibuota: 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2007
i was also called 4 the interview, they called it "FORMAL" interview, what do they mean by that
Re: Insight Comms Interview!any Info Please by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2007
The website for insght comms is www.insightnigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Elf Test Of May 18th / Want To See Job Vacancies / Enemies Of The Ordinary!urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.