Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

A Nairalander At The Premiere Of PATHETIC Movie By Dayo Amusa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander At The Premiere Of PATHETIC Movie By Dayo Amusa (800 Views)

Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa / Teddy-A And Bambam At The Premiere Of "The Bling Lagosians" (Photos) / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander At The Premiere Of PATHETIC Movie By Dayo Amusa by Copperfield(m): 2:17am On Mar 25, 2017
Oluwaseyi Copperfield is the Financial Secretary of the Actors Guild of Nigeria Lagos state chapter and happens to be at the movie premiere of PATHETIC, a film produced by Nollywood diva Dayo Amusa at Ikeja City Mall. Lots of Nollywood actor's were also present to support their colleague who is also the Vice Chairman of the guild.

1 Share

Re: A Nairalander At The Premiere Of PATHETIC Movie By Dayo Amusa by NegeduGrace(f): 6:48am On Mar 25, 2017
sir your shoe caught my attention..nice shoes
Re: A Nairalander At The Premiere Of PATHETIC Movie By Dayo Amusa by nikkypearl(f): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2017
NegeduGrace:
sir your shoe caught my attention..nice shoes
shocked grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Churchill Wishes Tonto Dikeh Happy Mothers Day / Pastor Suleman You Are So Desperate You Bribed My Entire Family...'' - Otobo / Bisola Speaks To Tboss, Opens Up About Her Baby Daddy, Daughter And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.