Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa (44556 Views)

Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Yoruba Actress Dayo Amusa Gets Fans Talking With Hot Swimming Pool Pic / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by crimmish: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2019
The Nollywood diva, Dayo Amusa has come to her social media space to speak about sex. She took different instances to justify her claims toward sex...

She captions:

'SEX AND FEELINGS

A man can have sex with a lady and still don't have any feelings for her, men only need space to have sex but women need reason to have sex.

A woman cannot have sex without feelings except sex workes. A man can travel eight hours 'just to have sex with a female friend and yet not love her.' Sex makes men act as if they are in love while they are not. The eight hours travel sacrifice, gifts bought, hotel paid for and other expenses may seem to be coming from true love but they were all in the sacrifice for sex and nothing more.

The foolish thing is this, the majority of women would jump up inside and conclude that this is the art of true love. Sex is not an act of commitment. Men still leave the women they sleep with on the bed and start thinking of the next woman to sleep with. The satisfaction that comes with sex dies in minutes. It is in the nature of Lions to go miles to hunt. The same with men. A man who can afford the expenses of flying from the UK to Nigeria for sex would do it as if he would never turn to another woman for sex.

Sex drives men to do what seems like the impossible and such turns women around and they start acting weird. Sex and love are not on the same page even in the dictionary. People can abandon their gold mines and dig the grave for sex. Most young men do terrible things just to have the resources to keep many girls in their life.

You may think they are working hard to live well in the future but they are just living for fun and that is all. Students are now living together like husbands and wives, and our society calls it love. What kind of people do these students become when they leave school?
This is why we have a lot of frustrated graduates than nation-building graduates.

Today, a 16-year-old girl is already into sex. She wants to wear everything on trend. She is already a prostitute in the sense that any man that comes her way for relationship must show signs of money and she would respond to him.

The funny thing is this, almost all those girls that have become sex symbols end up in a deep mess. How many of them today is changing the world they are into'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3JZhG-J5La/?hl=en

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by crimmish: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Tallesty1(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2019
You will never hear these female founders of many wh0re-organizations talk about Science and Tech, politics, etc.

It is always sex, sex, relationship, sex, dating, sex, marriage, sex and more sex. No wonder their marriages last like BlackBerry bold 5 battery.

261 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Mrop(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2019
Lol..mama twale

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Kiddinpoh(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Shift..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by jagabanlewis(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
See nose....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by seunmohmoh(f): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
She's right.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Freshbaba95(m): 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na where e pass come, e wan pass go..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
This is absolutely me grin
Who love epp? F**k anything f***kable cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by JubrinElSudan: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Na ladies dey travel for sex pass. All you need to do is to send them transport fare grin

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by pocohantas(f): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Even women do it. Women are only more subtle in their approach, so it easier for them to play the victim if it doesn't go their way.

I know hot looking men I wouldn't mind getting down with and I ain't gat no love for them. There are just not so many hot-looking men.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
They have started again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Ritelar: 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hmmmmm....sex sex sex

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by horlique(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
A lady can also travel from Imo to Abuja by road to have sex in exchange for iphone11.. so it's a two way thing .

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Jaynom(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
"A woman cannot have sex without Feelings" ??
That is a Big Lie !

I've met ladies that only fvcked because they were hórny. No strings attached

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Dpharisee: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Chifo anu ozo (daybreak we here another one) hian!

Women and pretense, this was why Musa refused to pay Salamatu for sex in his gatehouse because according to him, the thing I sweet her and I sweet me, why only one ferson I go fay? smiley

11 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by franchasng: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by emmabest2000(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Both genders are guilty of this

Case closed

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Yankee101: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
Nope. A whole overnight flight. And never talk to her again once he dey beh.

2 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Nvc078: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Everybody is now actress? Nawa ooo

5 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by rawpadgin(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by technuel: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Okada stop me here

4 Likes

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by franchasng: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Tallesty1:
You will never hear these female founders of many LovePeddler-organizations talk about Science and Tech, politics, etc.

It is always sex, sex, relationship, sex, dating, sex, marriage, sex and more sex. No wonder their marriages last like BlackBerry bold 5 battery.
sex industry is the biggest industry in the world and the biggest shareholders of this biggest industry in the world are actresses, models, OAPs, TV presenters, air hostesses, masseuse, showbiz ladies and female bank executives wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by DrToche: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
cool cool

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Yinxies(f): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by Jmk9292(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
OK.. Different strokes for different folks
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by mujibson(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
And someone like you don't have anything to talk about apart from sex....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by luminouz(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
horlique:
A lady can also travel from Imo to Abuja by road to have sex in exchange for iphone11.. so it's a two way thing .
Lmaoooo..

True talk!!
Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by nanakgh(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Becoming a productive graduate has nothing to do with whether or not you lived with a partner in school. Graduates become frustrated because there are no jobs and the economic terrain isnt favourable even where u want to start your own business.

If you like let all unmarried people in Nigeria stop having sex, people will still be frustrated and jobless, because bad leadership is the cause of that particular problem, not sex. I mean, i catch her drift but let's stick to facts not sentiment or emotions when putting points across.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa by ursullalinda(f): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate / Biodun Okeowo Steps Out In Hot Outfit (Photos) / Ceec Sportswear Site Shut Down As She Sold Out Barely 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.