Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Davido Having Fun With His Billionaire Friend As The Lavish Money To Fans In Clu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Having Fun With His Billionaire Friend As The Lavish Money To Fans In Clu (973 Views)

Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) / Davido's Billionaire Friend,ray Hush Puppi Move With Convoy To The Airport(pics, / Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Having Fun With His Billionaire Friend As The Lavish Money To Fans In Clu by Samfresh86: 6:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Davido having fun with his billionaire friend as the Lavish money to fans in club (pics & vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLJyvlddNsw

Re: Davido Having Fun With His Billionaire Friend As The Lavish Money To Fans In Clu by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 25, 2017
maturity truly doesn't come with age

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With His Billionaire Friend As The Lavish Money To Fans In Clu by chinybelle(f): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Na your money

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With His Billionaire Friend As The Lavish Money To Fans In Clu by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 25, 2017
Over spoilt kid
Re: Davido Having Fun With His Billionaire Friend As The Lavish Money To Fans In Clu by Dojupyo(f): 6:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Issorait...

I'm just wondering, If You Were Jonah and The Big Fish Swallowed You In Atlanta Georgia USA and Vomited You In Ogunpa River Ibadan OYO State Nigeria. WHAT Would YOU DO?
Re: Davido Having Fun With His Billionaire Friend As The Lavish Money To Fans In Clu by Kondomatic(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Dojupyo:
Issorait...

I'm just wondering, If You Were Jonah and The Big Fish Swallowed You In Atlanta Georgia USA and Vomited You In Ogunpa River Ibadan OYO State Nigeria. WHAT Would YOU DO?
Drown
Re: Davido Having Fun With His Billionaire Friend As The Lavish Money To Fans In Clu by ufuosman(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2017
2much money, spend wisely that's wot I hv to say
Re: Davido Having Fun With His Billionaire Friend As The Lavish Money To Fans In Clu by IamAirforce1: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2017
It's their money
So e no concern me

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates 5th Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / ‘I Once Kissed My Boyfriend In The Presence Of My Mum’- Feyisara Hassan / Olu Jacobs In Dogs Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.