Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke (477 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke alleged to be one of the actresses involved in sexcapades with controversial pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleman has denied that any man is responsible for her luxury lifestyle.

In a brief chat with Inside Nollywood, Daniella whose new Mercedes Benz 450GL SUV and house in Mende, Maryland, Lagos were linked to the embattled pastor, maintained that the source of her wealth is hard work.

She said: ‘’I have read and heard all sorts of negative things and stories about myself. Well, that is what you media people generate to drive traffic to your sites or papers. From me doing boobs jobs and buttocks lifting to these kinds of stories. Nobody is sponsoring my career or my trips abroad etc. I have a jewelry shop here in Lagos, which has been running for a while. That is where I generate the funds I use in running my personal life. All you see me wearing now are from my shop. No big man anywhere is responsible for anything I have. People can say whatever they want to say. ‘’

When further asked if she’s a fan of intimacy gadgets, the Imo State-born actress, asserted that as much as she won’t criticize or condemn those who find satisfaction and happiness in using intimacy gadgets, she can’t answer for herself.

“It is all about what works for the person in question, if it’s going to make them happy and sustain their marriage or relationship, then it’s fine to go for it. Get satisfied and stay happy, that is what matters at the end of the day. But for me, I can’t give you a yes or no answer. I can’t tell you if I am using intimacy gadgets or not, that’s a very private question”, she added.
Re: Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke by olasarah: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2017
Okay o
Re: Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2017
cc lalasticlala , mynd44

Re: Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke by Emekus92(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Since mrnin na NW u wake. Idiot
Re: Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke by Oliviaxx(f): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2017
hian. nigerian journalists...which one is to ask her if she uses 'intimacy gadgets'??!! ike agwugo m. I jus weak
Re: Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke by okosodo: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2017
No need. People will believe what ever the want to believe
Re: Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke by Kondomatic(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Alright
Re: Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke by drshrewd: 10:29am On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle –daniella Okeke by drshrewd: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2017
[b]
Name: Daniela Okeke
Source of Income: Movie roles
Grade: upcoming artist
Featured: not more than 15 movies
Estimated earnings: N300 000 per role. About N4.5 million
Family background: Average

Estimated worth: N385 million
Source: not verified
Controversy:
1. Lives in flush luxury
2. Drives top Politicians and Prophets grade of Cars around town ( Range Rovers, MB GLS, ML, G wagon)
3. Accused of involvement in Dirty rituals of eating faeces of some faceless politicians for a handsome pay - 2 years standing.
4. Accused of ritual prostitution - 4 years standing
5. Accused of belonging to a fraternity that also involved a network of Nigeria superstar false prophets - 1 year standing
6. Involved in a fight with some jealous female colleagues in the Movie industry who accused her of dirty lifestyles/habits. - 1 year standing
7. Accused of flirting with Apostle Suleiman including being in possession of a car registered as Apostle's. - 4 months standing.

grin lol, hard worker indeed grin
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Oobe / Kemi Olunloyo Doesnt Need 4giveness; She Needs Repentance And Restitution / Here's Why It Is So Difficult To Be A Prophet In A Country Like Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.