Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

People Of Good Conscience, Watch This And Inform Others Without Hesitation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Of Good Conscience, Watch This And Inform Others Without Hesitation. (900 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Of Good Conscience, Watch This And Inform Others Without Hesitation. by olabowale(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2009
Re: People Of Good Conscience, Watch This And Inform Others Without Hesitation. by jagunlabi(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2009
Good and thought provoking documentary.I actually thought it was one of those muslim propaganda videos when i saw the clip title.

The religion connection:
The black race as being feebleminded, imbecilic, and inferior human stock that needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth through planned parenthood or eugenics.A race that cannot stand on it's own to build up and maintain a functioning civilization without the need for outside assistance(in the form of the "superior white race stock).A race that needs some kind of crutches to be able to even survive in this world, crutches like . . . religion.Was that why we were saddled up with these two monolithic religions that constantly remind us what a weakling we are?Don't these two religions make these claims covertly at all times?
Maybe we should turn our attention to our dear nation,NIGERIA. . .
Are we truly feebleminded as we have been accused of?Have we been able to prove this accusation as false, or have we proven it to be true?Has our need, as a race, to lean so heavily on crutches like religion proven that these sick eugenists and white supremacists have been right afterall?
These are questions that we need to answer for ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

(see 4 Urself) Video Evidence Of Our Lord Jesus Christ Accending Into D Sky! / "men Of God": Pfffft / Is It Normal To Store Sallah Meat(eran Ileya)in D Fridge After D Salah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.