Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

See What This Babcock University Students Did To Their Friend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What This Babcock University Students Did To Their Friend (1840 Views)

Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes / The Evil Girls In Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Babcock University Students Did To Their Friend by Shadedtee: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
I wonder how keep bullying their fellow students in a private university and the school authorities is yet to do anything about it, according to a popular Twitter handle, four girls with name Monjola adeoye, fifunmi osinubi, munachi and rosemary awoh beat their friend mercilessly on the ground that she stole an iPhone 6 (that one sef go dey steal phone, no be her mates dey use itel S31), the details is shown below. I hope the school authorities investigate this issue

Re: See What This Babcock University Students Did To Their Friend by Ogbulaba(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
friends hmmmm
Re: See What This Babcock University Students Did To Their Friend by Poshkeez: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
What sort of useless friends is this? I hear the girl they bullied drank Jik and she is still in the hospital. These ones are animals in human clothing
Re: See What This Babcock University Students Did To Their Friend by Shadedtee: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Poshkeez:
What sort of useless friends is this? I hear the girl they bullied drank Jik and she is still in the hospital. These ones are animals in human clothing

I tire

(1) (Reply)

How NURTW Leader, Suleman Lawal A.k.a Ariku Was Killed During Cultist Clash / Saved By Menstruation! / Shocker : A Snake With Three Heads - Pix Include

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.