Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. (932 Views)

Onye Eze: A Man We Helped Rented Out Our Property - Man Writes / Man Surprised With 2 Plots Of Land By A Guy He Helped With School Fees In 2010 / Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by dotman10(m): 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Nutase: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Call me grin
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Maybe u go to d post and click report for breaking say rule 8
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:
lolz or he should modify the post, erase everything and type something else

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Seun(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
lofty900:
Abi.
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Seun:
Abi.
yeah, don't bother ursef.
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by ikp120(m): 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
lofty900:
That's if some mofo has not gone there to quote everything grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by ikp120(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
kingsouthie:
You wan make nigga chop ban? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
ikp120:

That's if some mofo has not gone there to quote everything grin grin grin grin grin grin
lolz
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
ikp120:

You wan make nigga chop ban? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol i dont think so..
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
ikp120:

As in ehn...n with all these copy n paste bloggers the story might have flewn outside self...
But seriously if you were wronged by someone and you sort help online i dont think you have done anything wrong...just that op agreed to take down all d info..pele oh
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Khd95(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Deactivategrin
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by highscript(m): 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Khd95:
Deactivategrin
this is the worst thing he can do
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by dotman10(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
lofty900:
I tried that but it didn't work....because the post made a front page then
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by AuroraB(f): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin You and them go use left hands do handshakes be that shocked

Ummmmmmmm. ......sorry lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Op you have been held to the proverbial 6-4.
Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by doctokwus: 5:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
dotman10:

....because the post made a front page then

Many av fasted and prayed,some av kept sleepless nights,yet others may av done to do some sacrifice to the gods,just to av their post on FP.Yet u had it on a platter of gold,and now want it removed!Your case is strong grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Helped Me And Now, Am In Trouble Because Of It.. by Tintinnoty(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2017
Seun:
Abi.
but like seriously, I should be able to delete any post I put up here on nairaland. Rather than find a way to help the poor man, all you could say is abi. One should be able to delete whatever you put up here is long over due

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zion Gardens, Simawa. / Fabric Vertical Window Blind For Home/office / Call Docherich Nigeria Limited For Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.