Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Bad Effects Of Alcohol - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bad Effects Of Alcohol (1437 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. / Download All Naija Comedy Sound Effects For Your Videos And Skits / When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot, You Start Reading The Ingredients (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Effects Of Alcohol by Shadedtee: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
I had my first dose of alcohol sometimes month. I just resigned from my job and I had very little to do then, scratch that, I had nothing doing that day,

We were three girls living in my villa. That fateful night one of them girls just decided to buy Mc dowell. Three of us shared one bottle. Lol.

But,
Shade got 'high'. He picked her itel S31 and called her boyfriend, my babe started misyarning. Lol. The guy sounded confused on phone, poor dude, only if he knew.

We all slept.

I managed to wake up early enough for church (the groove was on Saturday night).

Babe, come ooo, shade talk say all those things wey she talk give her guy on phone yesterday say she no talk am... say she no know say she even call the guy sef'... Titi rushed to tell me immediately I arrived from church.

Looooooollllll

Y'all needed to see the look on shade's face as I gave her a bit by bit detail about her conversation with her guy. My babe became sober.

I was shocked! On a norm, I knew alcohol is capable of making one misbehave, but I never knew it was capable of making one oblivious of one's deed while under the influence. Wawu!

Every time I'm offered any alcoholic substance, I remember that day, I remember Shade.

I can't afford not to be in charge of my senses. I must take responsibility for any of my actions.
I can't afford to be drunk or tipsy... I might not be as lucky as Shade, I don't have boyfriend to call but I have my dad on speed dial.
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by shortgun(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
No liquor no life

2 Likes

Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by Poshkeez: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol, thank God she didn't smash her itel S31 u der the influence of alcohol
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by Shadedtee: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Poshkeez:
Lol, thank God she didn't smash her itel S31 u der the influence of alcohol

Or even do something worse
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by Shadedtee: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
shortgun:
No liquor no life

Smh
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmmm i don't like hard drink tho
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by Anuoluwapo23(f): 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
And we give God Glory that she wasn't careless with her Phone ooo but tis one money no dey country and itel s31 na confirm fone
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by shortgun(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Shadedtee:

Smh
Guy, park one side..just dey ur lane.
No come use ur reggae spoil my blues.
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by iphielove: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
if only she had done a video call with the Itel S31 mobile phone instead, the guy for done reach the place sharp, sharp to come comfort her grin
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by Shadedtee: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Hmmmm i don't like hard drink tho

Same here, it was my first and the last time
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by Shadedtee: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
iphielove:
if only she had done a video call with the Itel S31 mobile phone instead, the guy for done reach the place sharp, sharp to come comfort her grin

Chai! Brother iphielove pastor said I should tell you that you're leading prayers at the vigil tonight grin grin
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by iphielove: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
undecided
Shadedtee:

Chai! Brother iphielove pastor said I should tell you that you're leading prayers at the vigil tonight grin grin
me wen like sleep no go let me stay awake pass 9
Re: Bad Effects Of Alcohol by Shadedtee: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
iphielove:
undecided

me wen like sleep no go let me stay awake pass 9

See your life outside

(1) (Reply)

The Most Funny And Useless WAEC Result For The Year 2017 / Wenger Why Did You Sign Kostas From Greece? / Video Of Super-Flexible Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.