Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Man Set To Marry Two Ladies At The Same Day,time And Church In Delta (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Set To Marry Two Ladies At The Same Day,time And Church In Delta (Photos) (651 Views)

Boniface Mwangi: "I Had Sex Once And Church Kicked Me Out" / Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Set To Marry Two Ladies At The Same Day,time And Church In Delta (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Just when you think you have seen all,yet the day breaks with another hilarious event.

As shared today by a Facebook user named Becky Uahomo, of a man pictured in a marriage banner with two ladies one on his right hand and the other on the left.

And i asked my self could this be possible, where will this take place,so i took a closer look at the banner only to discover its happening in Delta state.

What do you think??

Source: http://groovenaija360.com/man-set-to-wed-two-ladies-at-the-same-daytime-and-church-in-delta/

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Ladies At The Same Day,time And Church In Delta (Photos) by agitator: 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Just when you think you have seen all,yet the day breaks with another hilarious event.

As shared today by a Facebook user named Becky Uahomo, of a man pictured in a wedding banner with two ladies one on his right hand and the other on the left.

And i asked my self could this be possible, where will this take place,so i took a closer look at the banner only to discover that its happening in Delta state.

Will this couple be wedded in the Church?? which pastor will do this?

If your are a Pastor will you wed them?? please comment below!!

Source: http://groovenaija360.com/man-set-to-wed-two-ladies-at-the-same-daytime-and-church-in-delta/

Are you seeing church or someone's compound. Simple comprehension and logical reasoning you cant, but you expect people to read your blog!!! angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Set To Marry Two Ladies At The Same Day,time And Church In Delta (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nothing wey person no go see for Deltans. The one on the right looks like person that will be wicked

(1) (Reply)

They Must Be Very Rich In Nigeria: American Nigerian Toddler / My Near-birth Experience / How Do You And Your Spouse Handle Disagreements And Dispute?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.