Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Add Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Add Weight (826 Views)

I Wanna Add Weight - Please Share Your Experience / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / Pharmaceuticals And Drugs To Add Weight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Weight by D1ana: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
does anyone knows the fastest way to add weight aside eating cause its not working for me without side effects thanks
Re: How To Add Weight by CarolineOlawale(f): 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
D1ana:
does anyone knows the fastest way to add weight aside eating cause its not working for me without side effects thanks
Eat the shiit u shiit every morning.
Re: How To Add Weight by D1ana: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Eat the shiit u shiit every morning.
you must be a local dog o cause only dog think of eating poo i dont know how some people think for your mind na you don give epic reply smh i think the one useful thing you should do for everyone around you is just to jump into the lagoon and save the world from having to deal with one more dog

2 Likes

Re: How To Add Weight by cappolee(m): 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
try alcohol. .. At ur discretion!
Re: How To Add Weight by muscleunited(m): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2017
change your diet routine, eat small meals often , make sure to never get hungry.. easy as abc.. then workout like a boss

view video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69HTk4qA4Y

(1) (Reply)

Discharge After Period.. / How To Know You Period Is Coming (INFOGRAPHICS) / Pics: Hospital Workers Lament Dilapidated State Of Warri Central Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.