Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (72390 Views)

Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / 82-Year-Old Zambian Paralyzed, Took Manhood Enlargement Drug To Satisfy Wife, 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by IamBoobs: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
Good day NLers.
I'll try and make this short and simple.

Am 23, I've my own Data Selling business and by God grace am doing well, so money is never a problem.

But the problem I've is that, am a skinny dude.
When it comes to food, I don't have much choice, so basically am always eating, same type of foods all the time.

I eat all sorts of Carbohydrates and protein foods still yet man still slim.

I know some will say maybe it's my parent genetics, but NO, they're both Fat, same as my other siblings.

Dear NLers, Please any Food Diet I can Eat Or Fruits Or Maybe Drugs I can use?? I must be Normal or FAT o lol.

Please help a skinny dude.. Lol

NOTE: I don't masturbate, I don't smoke, I don't Have Any STD.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by RoyalBlak007: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
How much does your

5GB MTN go for?

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Blackhawk01: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
You're not alone. People of nairaland, edakun, e epp wa. cry cry

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by AlexCk: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Upon all the raw egg and malts, no chubbiness came.

Nawa
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Khd95(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
have u heard about mawu-mawu

I didn't advice u Shaw.. in case something go wrong

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by delishpot: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

Am 23, I've my own Data Selling business and by God grace am doing well, so money is never a problem.

When it comes to food, I don't have much choice, so basically am always eating, same type of foods all the time.

I know some will say maybe it's my parent genetics, but NO, they're both Fat, same as my other siblings.

Dear NLers, Please any Food Diet I can Eat Or Fruits Or Maybe Drugs I can use?? I must be Normal or FAT o lol.

CC: lalasticlala

I wish say I go dey healthy dey chop every every like OP without gaining an ounce of weight. Lucky OP

Eh OP to adf weight eat corn based food. Use corn flour for eba. Corn helps with weight gain.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by IamBoobs: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
How much does your

5GB MTN go for?

Lol not much.. Just tell me what to use or eat..

4 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by IamBoobs: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
AlexCk:
Upon all the raw egg and malts, no chubbiness came.

Nawa

Raw Egg and Malts..
Does it works ? Heard about it once but haven't tried it before.

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by AlexCk: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:

Raw Egg and Malts..
Does it works ? Heard about it once but haven't tried it before.

Tried it oo,
I just looked fresher, nothing else, no fat was added, guess it's the genes
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Eat junk food and rest a lot.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Eat chocolate and cakes a lot, just no come back here dey ask us how to lose weight later.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Elparaiso(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
You're an ectomorph. Just try to rest and sleep a lot. Reduce strenuous activities.

10 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by ibori1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
undecided kiss undecided undecided
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
Do you sell Glo? Now Glo is expensive you'll make a lot of sales if you can still provide cheap data. How much data can I get for 5k?

As for your weight. . .

Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight:

Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others.
High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream.
Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
Grains: Whole grains like oats and brown rice.
Meat: Chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. Choose fattier cuts.
Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams.
Dark chocolate, avocados, peanut butter, coconut milk, granola, trail mixes.
Many of these foods are very filling, and sometimes you may need to force yourself to keep eating even if you feel full.

It may be a good idea not to eat a ton of vegetables if gaining weight is a priority for you. It simply leaves less room for energy-dense foods.

Eating whole fruit is fine, but try to emphasize fruit that doesn't require too much chewing, such as bananas.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by dhamstar(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
USE THAT DRUG WEY FARMERS DEY GIVE PIGS AND THANK ME LATER

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by jeeqaa7(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
You go do blood sacrifice o... This your matter strong

2 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by blackbeau1(f): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Oya come and pay me lemme train you on how to add weight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by jashar(f): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Just eat healthy abeg. Forget about junk food. Like the name implies, it's junk.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by omocalabar(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
T
Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Blackhawk01: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Elparaiso:
You're an ectomorph. Just try to rest and sleep a lot. Reduce strenuous activities.
You just added a new word to my English vocabulary, thank you. kiss kiss

Aunty A: Ahnahn! Blackhawk, you're looking skinny oooo

Me : mmhn mmnh, I'm an ectomorph and I'm perfectly okay. undecided undecided

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by omocalabar(m): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Eat poo atleast once a day...thank me later

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamBoobs:
Good day NLers.

buy cyprigold and multivitamins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
I recommend you work out daily, the more u work out, the more u get hungry, the more you start craving for more food and the more u start gaining weight. Thank me later sweet.

12 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by agarawu23(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Eat healthy take multivitamins and leave the rest to your body systems. Don't try anything silly to add weight.

3 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by omocalabar(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
buy cyprigold and multivitamins
pls don't buy those things....if u use them, u will hate urself at the end of hmthe day

2 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by martyns303(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
When the weight starts coming, u will beg to lose it.

7 Likes

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by EagleScribes: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Use ultra lite and some other healthy items as shown in the picture below. You'd definitely add flesh and weight in a very healthy way

No side effects too

Check phone number at signature if need it

CC: IamBoobs, Blackhawk01

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Op u need better rest of mind and then try taking multivitamins

1 Like

Re: Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? by Elparaiso(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You just added a new word to my English vocabulary, thank you. kiss kiss

Aunty A: Ahnahn! Blackhawk, you're looking skinny oooo

Me : mmhn mmnh, I'm an ectomorph and I'm perfectly okay. undecided undecided

LOL, you don see excuse ba? You're welcome but don't get too skinny though. Moderation is the key.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.