Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? (744 Views)

CBN: N50 POS Charge To Be Paid By Businesses Not Customers / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / How Good Is Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? by jflexy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please I want to get your views on printing N50 recharge cards... Would it survive in the market?
Reasons for wanting to venture in to it

1. To reduce excessive borrowing of airtime from mtn and co
2. To help those who may not have enough to buy the presently lowest unit(N100)

Other reasons are built on this two listed above

Please I need your contributions

See sample below( this is actually N20 unit.)

Re: How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? by SUPERPACK: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
jflexy:
Please I want to get your views on printing N50 recharge cards... Would it survive in the market?
Reasons for wanting to venture in to it

1. To reduce excessive borrowing of airtime from mtn and co
2. To help those who may not have enough to buy the presently lowest unit(N100)

Other reasons are built on this two listed above

Please I need your contributions

See sample below( this is actually N20 unit.)

how much will it cost u to print each of them
Re: How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? by jflexy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
SUPERPACK:
how much will it cost u to print each of them

The pins will be sent to you at N3 discount which you can customize and print out the way you like.

You can also chat with me on whatsapp let's discuss more on it if you are interested
Re: How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
That would be nice cheesy.
Re: How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? by jflexy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
ToriBlue:
That would be nice cheesy.

Thank you for your contribution
Re: How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? by SUPERPACK: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
jflexy:

The pins will be sent to you at N3 discount which you can customize and print out the way you like.

You can also chat with me on whatsapp let's discuss more on it if you are interested
at 3naira per card discount the profit will be just 5naira for that of 100 naira, after printing and distribution expenses. or am i nt getting something, pls explain how i will be able to break-even after expenditure?
Re: How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? by Sunnyja: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
It is a good concept. Intially one will take a lot of time to explain to customer especially the ones who are not literate. This na MTN card abi na GLO be this.
Re: How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? by jflexy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
SUPERPACK:
at 3naira per card discount the profit will be just 5naira for that of 100 naira, after printing and distribution expenses. or am i nt getting something, pls explain how i will be able to break-even after expenditure?

Considering how fast recharge cards are sold, your profits are sure and also depends on your marketing ability and capital invested into it..... The pins are in the units of N20-1500
Re: How Good Is It To Start Printing Of N50 Recharge Cards? by jflexy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sunnyja:
It is a good concept. Intially one will take a lot of time to explain to customer especially the ones who are not literate. This na MTN card abi na GLO be this.

It's MTN

For now it's only MTN and Airtel that can be produced

(1) (Reply)

Leveraging On The World Largest And Ever Evolving Industries / 48 Business Ideas In Nigeria That Can Win FG Youwin Connect 2017 Competition / My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.