Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss (742 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss / Supreme Court Orders Gtbank To Pay Innoson Boss N12bn In 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by oikirodah(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2017
The Chairman of Innoson motors, Innocent Chukwuma, who had a faceoff with the EFCC last week, has said that his arrest and detention by the anti-graft agency had no ethnic or tribal undertone.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/arrest-nothing-tribe-business-gone-sour-innoson-boss/

Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by kettykings: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Tell that to the marines . the oando managment that were involved in stock manipulation are still walking free , maina that has stolen the pension of civil servants is walking free and innosson that has some business reconciliation issues with a bank is being hounded by EFCC , may God destroy all those who perpetuate inujstice , partiality and nepotism , may they be worst than slaves who have no future except as determined by their masters , may peace never rest in their domains may the fruit of their labor be in vain.

3 Likes

Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by sarrki(m): 1:24am On Dec 25, 2017
kettykings:
Tell that to the marines . the oando managment that were involved in stock manipulation are still walking free , maina that has stolen the pension of civil servants is walking free and innosson that has some business reconciliation issues with a bank is being hounded by EFCC , may God destroy all those whoperpetuate inujstice , partiality and nepotism , may they be worst than slaves who have no future except as determined by their masters , may peace never rest in their domains may the fruit of their labor be in vain.

Always playing the victim cards

He's a business man

He's the one involved

Do you know better than him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by rifasenate11(m): 1:39am On Dec 25, 2017
What was the judgement of the court... GTB has been defeated in that case and they are suppose to be paying innoson his 9bn by now, if they lose out of this and the supreme court verdict slams another win to innoson l, they should be prepared to pay him close to 15bn...
Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by kettykings: 1:46am On Dec 25, 2017
sarrki:

Always playing the victim cards

He's a business man

He's the one involved

Do you know better than him

i dont really blame you i blame the system that has been used to uphold the platform that you are using to spew out all these and when you are replied the person is given a 4 months ban

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by freeze20: 2:40am On Dec 25, 2017
kettykings:

i dont really blame you i blame the system that has been used to uphold the platform that you are using to spew out all these and when you are replied the person is givena 4 months ban
That slimmy character is one among the worst zombies I have witnessed on this forum. Nigeria is an evil entity. As them hold us down, na so them go remain for ground. Oji madi lali, ji onwye ya. angry

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by jumper524(m): 3:27am On Dec 25, 2017
kettykings:
Tell that to the marines . the oando managment that were involved in stock manipulation are still walking free , maina that has stolen the pension of civil servants is walking free and innosson that has some business reconciliation issues with a bank is being hounded by EFCC , may God destroy all those whoperpetuate inujstice , partiality and nepotism , may they be worst than slaves who have no future except as determined by their masters , may peace never rest in their domains may the fruit of their labor be in vain.
if every body involve tribe in everything trust me things won't go well for many..
anyway na broke Igbo's dey close their account with @most 20,000. real business men know d value of their money..
Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by BLACKdagger: 3:36am On Dec 25, 2017
jumper524:
if every body involve tribe in everything trust me things won't go well for many..
anyway na broke Igbo's dey close their account with @most 20,000. real business men know d value of their money..

And u think its only igbos clozing their account.?
People are scared of Gtb metting out same thing in them.
Some are people who also claim Gbt has been.withdrawing little token form.their account with not good reason.

Go to facebook u will aee its not just igbo.
U arr here shouting tribe blah blahblah.
Yet u arr making tribal comments.

Nigerians and hypocrisy.
Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by sarrki(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2017
kettykings:

i dont really blame you i blame the system that has been used to uphold the platform that you are using to spew out all these and when you are replied the person is given a 4 months ban

You complained of been hunted by your village witch people from January to November, still you pay for your transport to visit them at December. So who is doing who ?

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by vital: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2017
All I know is that shareholder of GTbank are behind the arrest.innoson cleared goods without the go ahead of the gtb.Why are they trying to frustrate innoson by refusing to pay him back his illegal deduction from his account.GTBank MD need to be arrested by EFCC for illegal deduction.thats fraud also.GTb hit him and hits back.one one
Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by jumper524(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
BLACKdagger:

And u think its only igbos clozing their account.?
People are scared of Gtb metting out same thing in them.
Some are people who also claim Gbt has been.withdrawing little token form.their account with not good reason.

Go to facebook u will aee its not just igbo.
U arr here shouting tribe blah blahblah.
Yet u arr making tribal comments.

Nigerians and hypocrisy.
bros no dey use ur radio Biafra group dey judge every tribe abeg..
rubbish
Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by BLACKdagger: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
jumper524:
bros no dey use ur radio Biafra group dey judge every tribe abeg..
rubbish

undecided
Re: My Arrest Has Nothing To Do With Tribe …it Was A Business Gone Sour-innoson Boss by wakaman: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Damage control.
Too late.
You and your wife and fellow Igbos insinuated tribal bigotry,
Industrialist indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of Copper Sulphate In 25kg Bags Available / 12 Easy Steps To Obtain Your Export Permit In Nigeria / USPS-NIPOST Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.