Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo (45519 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
Five star music boss Emoney, took to Instagram to shower his beautiful wife so much love and romantic messages.

Wow!

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSEItb7FbEw/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
you still managed to create time to be with your wife despite your tight business schedule..

Boss you're really a blessed man.

God continue to bless you.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
would they hate up b4?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by poshestmina(f): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Beautiful wife .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by zoey4(f): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. bikonu pick up my call

22 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 4:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
He will

Keep calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by ufuosman(m): 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Emoney. you get money, na you turn flex
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by veekid(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na you get your money o
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by AkinPhysicist: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
cool

14 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
After all has been said and done...
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by mccoy47(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
But who is always snapping dis ppl sef?

7 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by uwebos: 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
love can never be sweet without money

10 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Backinfront(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Caked wife.

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by akoredebadru(m): 5:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Emoney make u come and sign me
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Amberon: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hes a buisness owner, not a 9, to 5 worker. Obama always had time for his kids as president. So?
IamAirforce1:
you still managed to create time to be with your wife despite your tight business schedule..

Lalasticlala what do you think

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Dottore: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cute
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by 9japrof(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
zoey4:

NNE and your call is supposedly to meet a rich husband ?

choi naija babes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Amberon: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
If you didn't give a fvck, you wouldn't open the thread and post a pic. It shows you give more bleeps than the general public.
AkinPhysicist:
cool

20 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by shobroy10(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
The TV not looking sharp to me

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by PenisCaP: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nice one from ipob
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by noble71(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
shocked
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by teebaxy(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
This is the type of picture that makes some people resolt to committing suicide. abi what is the purpose of us seeing this picture ,has he seen mine yet?
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by castrokins(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Some Pipu Wee Comman Ask Wah Emoney Does For A Living.

3 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Ppresh2017(f): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
That is what extra income can do for you. Check my signature if you want legitimate extra income.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
IamAirforce1:

You sabi lick ass

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by MrTypist: 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
The absence and lack of money is the root of all evil. cry

E- money

Electronic money grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by kabawa(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nice one cheesy
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABUZINZU:
You sabi lick ass

Keep reading me like a course

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by 9japrof(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Airforce, the way u change niche sharp sharp make sense, bros any way Na way, if music no sell, blogging fit.

No time is late, you must remain relevant on Nairaland,l whether music sell or not so I support ur blogging career 100%, more greese to ur elbow, ball and socket joint and finally more sweat to ur armpit

4 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by yinkslinks(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
zoey4:
Stop looking for high hopes and God will answer. God back to Jide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Loved Up In New Photo by tossedbae(f): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
My hubby to be would do more than this amen cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Dazzles In Traditional Attire To Her Sister's Wedding / Regina Daniels Dances, Living Her Best Life Despite Controversy With Older Lover / Ekiti State Aborts Moji Olaiya’s Burial In Canada, Funeral Moved To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.