Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

A guy killed himself because his girl left him. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A guy killed himself because his girl left him. (533 Views)

Gokada Ceo, Deji Oduntan Has Left The Company / Check The Complete Mini Importation Ebook. Free Mentorship. 20 Slots Leftå! / Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A guy killed himself because his girl left him. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
A guy in lagos jumped into the lagoon becos his gf left him for another guy.
Re: A guy killed himself because his girl left him. by mokoshalb(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
OP you should be shot in the head from close range with a middle level airsoft rifle...
Re: A guy killed himself because his girl left him. by gidimasters(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A guy killed himself because his girl left him. by lfleak: 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
seriously, what FTC said is perfect... I should slap you self... mumu
Re: A guy killed himself because his girl left him. by Julius2214(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
mokoshalb:
OP you should be shot in the head from close range with a middle level airsoft rifle...
That's harsh... But I can't deny the guy is a fool. A big one at that
Re: A guy killed himself because his girl left him. by Peer2PeerBoss: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Get this

Re: A guy killed himself because his girl left him. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Julius2214:

That's harsh... But I can't deny the guy is a fool. A big one at that
actually, my fellow Nairalander i ain't here for a quarrel but i posted that so that if the moderators see it,they will tell seun to add the functions that are absent so as to make Nairaland more interesting.
or what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Want To Become A Successful Blogger? Why Not Try This Monetization Platform? / Free Ebook: Resource Toolbox / Help Needed On Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.