Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

What Is The Discrepancy Between The Police & SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Is The Discrepancy Between The Police & SARS (548 Views)

Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... / Caught On Camera Nigerian Police SARS Stage Kidnapped , Nabbed / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Discrepancy Between The Police & SARS by shevy45(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
They Molest & Harass Innocent Citizens, It's Illegal, Unconstitutional, Crime Against Humanity, Abuse Of Power, Unruly To The Rule Of Law & Breach Of The Rules Of Engagement. It Is High Time That Our Parliament Looks Into This Phenomenon Before It Exacerbate.
My Boss Was Driving Home One Day, He Was Stopped By This Absurd & Ugly SARS, They Were Looking Tattered & Un kept. They Collected The Sum Of Fifty Thousand Naira From Him Without Committing Any Offence.
He's Not A Yahoo Boy, The Car Document Was Undocked & Cogent, When He Told Me About The Ugly Incident I Was So Furious & Indignant. After The Incident My Boss Thought Of What To Do To Avert The Ugly Incident So That It Won't Re-Occur Again. What He Did Was To Make Sure That He Has Someone In SARS That He Can Verbalize With. Could You Believe That After 6months The same Set Of Barbaric SARS Stopped Him Again, But This Time Around They Were Humiliated As My Boss Picked Up He's # & Ringed One Of There Boss.
They Did The Same Thing Yesterday In front Of GTB @Ogba, Molesting & Harassing Innocent Folks. Is This How It Will Continue? Please Let's Re broadcast This Message Until It Gets To Senator Dino Melaye & Senator Abiola Olujimi. Please If You Have There Twitter Handle, Tweet Them & Let Them Know The Evil This So Called SARS Perpetrate. Don't Underestimate The Power Of The Social Media.
Re: What Is The Discrepancy Between The Police & SARS by SUPOL(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nonsense
Re: What Is The Discrepancy Between The Police & SARS by shevy45(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
You Are One Of Them Right? The Thunder That Will Fire You Is Warming Up.

(1) (Reply)

Man Alleged He Was Raped For Three Days By Three Women / Robbers Attack 3 Banks, Kill 3 Policemen In Iwo, Osun State (photos) / BREAKING: Two Highway Robbers Shot Dead In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.