Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... (1825 Views)

Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu / People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video) / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Voy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
The Umuahia Police SARS saw one boy with lexus salon car and started chasing him, out of fear the guy drove into a gutter and the SARS people ran away.

The guy has been rushed to the hospital.

The incident happened at ibeku road by Kaduna street in Umuahia, Abia State.

Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Blitz4real(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
These country self.
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by sLentlover7778(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
angry
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Danelo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
The little boy and his car wan hide inside gutter.

Guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by eagleeye2: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
SARS dey make person fear to drive better ride for this part... Is it wrong to be young and successful?
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by skyhighweb(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
till people start standing up to them things won't change
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Mayng01(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
One Nigeria
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Voy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mayng01:
One Nigeria
✌️
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Superjazz: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
skyhighweb:
till people start standing up to them things won't change
Most of those guys are fraudsters I am a youth and I know what I am saying when they get busted they concot all form of stories to get sympathy.
But the police due to their nature nobody want to trust their side of the story
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by skyhighweb(m): 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Superjazz:

Most of those guys are fraudsters I am a youth and I know what I am saying when they get busted they concot all form of stories to get sympathy.
But the police due to their nature nobody want to trust their side of the story
not sars job to b chasing yahoo boys about, am not a fan of yahoo yahoo but their are rules

these sars guys are simply doing it for their pocket
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Superjazz: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
skyhighweb:
not sars job to b chasing yahoo boys about, am not a fan of yahoo yahoo but their are rules

these sars guys are simply doing it for their pocket
That's where sars got it wrong though
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Olabode971(f): 1:50am On Jul 10, 2020
if you are agitating for End SARS movement; please raise up your hands..

Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by DoubleEngine007: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Why running Abi him na thief like the SARS people

What if they shot at him?

The boy get mind o...

I even thought they said they wanted to end SARS that year..

Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Voy(m): 9:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Olabode971:
if you are agitating for End SARS movement; please raise up your hands..

undecided

1 Like

Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by icebird25(m): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2020
And the SARS ran away....abeg who we offend for this country
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Ahmback(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2020
icebird25:
And the SARS ran away....abeg who we offend for this country
the Lord is our shepherd

Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
Quit the sh¡t y'all doin', prolly the police would stop killin' you mothafuckas!
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Voy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
Spysees:
Quit the sh¡t y'all doin', prolly the police would stop killin' you mothafuckas!
wht state in America are u in?? grin
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Voy:
wht state in America are u in?? grin
Say wha'? Lol, Voy was tryna pull my frikkin' leg.. Sorry gee, I ain't tellin' you nothin' grin grin grin
Re: Umuahia Police SARS Chased A Guy With Lexus Salon Car Into The Gutter... by Voy(m): 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Spysees:
Say wha'? Lol, Voy was tryna pull my frikkin' leg.. Sorry gee, I ain't tellin' you nothin' grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Brutalize A Mother Of 2 With Axe For Using Magic To Make His Big Manhood Sma / My Mum Just Got Scammed / “my Mission Is To Give It Back To Other, 115men Down,” Female Graduate With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.