Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Winter Anime 2017: Urara Meirochou - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Winter Anime 2017: Urara Meirochou (674 Views)

The 6 Sexiest Athletes Of The 2018 Winter Olympics / Spring Anime 2017: Hinako Note. / Winter Anime 2017: Little Witch Academia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winter Anime 2017: Urara Meirochou by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Still in a singing mode, animelanders!

kanaetai yume ga aru dakara kyou mo ganbaru!
michi ni mayotta toki wa kamisama chikara o kashite
hora hikari ga mieru docchi? (acchi!)
shinjite susume!

Anime title: Urara Meirochou (The Urara of Labyrinth Town)

What is it about: Four teenage urara....ie diviners...Kon, Chiya, Koume and Nono...become apprentices to a high rank urara called Nina-sensei...who also happens to be Nono's onee-sama.
As time goes on....each of the girls is revealed to have different motivations for their wish to be urara...most notably Chiya who became an urara to find her mother...who is a mysterious figure in Labyrinth Town....
And then some er....personages join in the fun too.
All in all...twelve episodes of fun, slice of life and kawaii moe goodness!

What I like about this anime

First it is soooo sugary sweet, and soooo funny!(I like, I like, I like!)
Second, it does a good job telling its story, and not losing it at all, despite the one-shot nature of each episode. We get to see each girl as individuals with fears, motivating factors, and so on...in their journey towards being urara
Also, we get to see each girl grow up as the series progresses....most especially Nono...who goes from being a shy wallflower...to being a mature young lady...with a bit of shyness...
And we laugh and have fun as we watch!

Should you watch this anime: Oh yes...right here

Have fun animelanders...

hi- fu- mi- yo- itsu mu- jyanjyan♪!
grin

(1) (Reply)

AY Makes 100M In Two Weeks From10 Days In Sun City. / Any News On TSTV Lunch Or They Aborted? / Check Out This Startimes Epic Response To A Twitter Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.