Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Google Just Added Twenty New Blogger Themes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Just Added Twenty New Blogger Themes (592 Views)

Help With My New Blogger Blog / A New Blogger Needs Your Review And Help !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Just Added Twenty New Blogger Themes by Confidento(m): 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
I feel very glad to inform you about the new themes google has added to it's list of blogger themes, the new themes are classified into 4 sections and are 20 in number.

Google released these themes just after modifying the blogger interface by which they changed the tab that was labelled as "Template" to the new label "Theme".
Every blogger should take note when writing or reading a tutorial on how to setup anything that relates to blogger themes that the label Template is now known and labelled as Theme.

As i already said, the new themes are classified into four categories, which are:

1. Contempo

2. Soho

3. Emporio

4. Notable

Each of these categories has five similar themes with color and design differences each, summing up to twenty themes.
I also noticed that each of the themes was designed with a particular type of blog in mind, for instance - the fifth theme on Soho would look very nice on a blog that talks about Fruits and Food while the fourth theme on the same category may be the best for a Cosmetics and Beauty blog.

However, I kind of prefer the fourth theme on Contempo to all the other themes because of its stylish font, it really makes it look very attractive and unique.
Soon new bloggers and some old bloggers who wish to change their theme would start making use of these new ones and it would surely look good.

Continue Reading.....

Source: http://www.contechblog.com/2017/03/google-just-added-twenty-new-blogger.html
Re: Google Just Added Twenty New Blogger Themes by Naijasturf(m): 4:30am On Jul 16, 2017
cool cool sad shocked grin
Re: Google Just Added Twenty New Blogger Themes by Naijasturf(m): 4:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Confidento:
I feel very glad to inform you about the new themes google has added to it's list of blogger themes, the new themes are classified into 4 sections and are 20 in number.

Google released these themes just after modifying the blogger interface by which they changed the tab that was labelled as "Template" to the new label "Theme".
Every blogger should take note when writing or reading a tutorial on how to setup anything that relates to blogger themes that the label Template is now known and labelled as Theme.

As i already said, the new themes are classified into four categories, which are:

1. Contempo

2. Soho

3. Emporio

4. Notable

Each of these categories has five similar themes with color and design differences each, summing up to twenty themes.
I also noticed that each of the themes was designed with a particular type of blog in mind, for instance - the fifth theme on Soho would look very nice on a blog that talks about Fruits and Food while the fourth theme on the same category may be the best for a Cosmetics and Beauty blog.

However, I kind of prefer the fourth theme on Contempo to all the other themes because of it's stylish font, it really makes it look very attractive and unique.
Soon new bloggers and some old bloggers whom wishes to change their theme would start making use of these new ones and it would surely look good.

Continue Reading.....

Source: http://www.contechsblog.com/2017/03/google-just-added-twenty-new-blogger.html
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Urgently / I Need A Professional To Create A Blog For Me. / Wordpress Developer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.