Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook (14966 Views)

See The New Method 419 Are Now Using / Job Scammers On The Rise / High Alert: Jìjì Job Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook by mabebe1(f): 12:35am On Mar 29, 2017
olayinkajnr:
Same here. Just ignored
same here, d mumu couldn't even speak simple n correct English.

how are u? I hope fine, Am Emmanuel Sunday. Ur Ex kopa mate @ kaduna state. where are u now? my inlaw secured a job 4 m in shell (SPDC) Oil company and right now employmnt is going on cal me now let me link u 2 my inlaw.
Re: Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook by olayinkajnr(m): 6:06am On Mar 29, 2017
mabebe1:

same here, d mumu couldn't even speak simple n correct English.

how are u? I hope fine, Am Emmanuel Sunday. Ur Ex kopa mate @ kaduna state. where are u now? my inlaw secured a job 4 m in shell (SPDC) Oil company and right now employmnt is going on cal me now let me link u 2 my inlaw.

So annoying. As if I no get my own yearbook to carry verify the number.
Re: Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook by BeauHomme: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
A lady who knew I grew up in PH once called me to give her description to an oil company's facility. She claimed her old friend from NYSC who now works with the oil firm wants to get her a job there. I just knew she was about to fall mugu.

I asked if they had met again after NYSC, answer was "NO". I inquired if she could exactly recall the guy's face and the encounters they had during NYSC. She was dodgy to a lot of my questions, yet kept insisting she knew the guy. Even after I told her it was a scam, d girl no gree.

From her statements I could see she'd started seeing me as an "enemy of progress", a "bed-belle" who didn't wish her well. She stopped calling me, but I was satisfied I had done my part.
Re: Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook by charlyazods(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Job Opportunity For Internal Control Officer, Lagos - Retail/FMCG/SMCG
www.erecnigeria.com
www.myjobsinnigeria..com

Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an Internal Control Officer from Retail/FMCG/SMCG to be based in Lagos.

Job Profile

Conduct independent examinations of the financial, operational and process systems of the company's business units, as well as prevent and detect errors and fraud.

Key Responsibilities
- Review data about assets and its utilization, net worth, liabilities, stock, income, and expenditures
- Analyze and review of Foreign Creditors statements
- Examine the risk position of the company on all activities through identification, assessment and provide recommendations on various risk factors in order to prevent such risk
- Review vendor and stock data
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with regulations and management policies
- Conduct pre-audit test of all expenditures

Key Requirements
- B.Sc Accounting/Finance
- Professional accounting certification (ICAN/ACCA/ACA) is a MUST
- 2 - 3 years Internal control experience preferably from Retail/FMCG/SMCG is a MUST
- Must be young, analytical, smart and meticulous.
- Financial Accounting
- Proficient in the use of Excel and Numerate software
- Policy formulation & implementation
- Management Accounting
- Cost Management
- Tax Management
- Attention to Detail

Method Of Application

Candidates should send in their Updated CV and in the mail, state concisely why they are suitable for the role. Mail should be sent using job title as header and mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Begin Skills Acquisition Program In 18 States / Recruitment Scandal Hits Immigration / Work Experience Program By Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.