Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) (47401 Views)

12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) / Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor / 23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by generaluthman: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wetin concern me?

Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by ballpoint: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
which one is he?
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by greggng: 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tboss go pull Donald truimp on all of u haters. Meanwhile I ve voted with my weechat for her. She got my 100votes
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
ToriBlue:
Efetobore!!!

His dread looks so unkept, he really need the 25 million
Lol...u cm call hin full name join..maka y

And that word is 'unkempt'....thank me lerra #offtosambisa
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by jawnieJorh(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
what has this got to with the price of aki awusa in Bolivia bikonu!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Tedassie(m): 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
chelseabmw:
He can't rap, sing, act or dance ... Zero Talent ... Buh

Grace is upon this dude

I just love him

I wish him all the best

Lol...i cry 4 a broda...choi 9jeriansi
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by kaairoz: 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Am just passing
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
#jos#swag
Base on logistics..
#Efe all the way...
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by sekem: 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
But why is he not putting on blue trousers like ronalDINO? tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Olodo boy, no win singular task, claim to be a rapper, no singular sensible line, at least, Debbi-Rise dey sing, TTT acted beautifully, Hin own na just dry talent.if he wins, he go be waste of resources by big brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
sinaj:
are u reporting from Sahara desert
Sinaj!
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Flamzey00(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
15th edition of oxford dictionary defined 'Efe' as "Grace ".. u re indeed lucky broda cos left 4 me, u need to rediscover ya talent.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Acidosis(m): 12:18am On Mar 26, 2017
This guy sha

Ordinary "Cook", he called himself a "Cooker" some minutes ago.

In Efe's voice, "I am a good cooker"

grin
Lmao, chai, I had to change channel immediately cos the whole house (TBoss, Bisola, etc.) could not hold it..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Moving4: 12:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Efe my guy
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by sniperr007(m): 12:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Everybody likes Efe

But y?
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by thexzy(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Dan'Allah, Who is Efe?? Did he contest for president?
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by chris31(m): 12:54am On Mar 26, 2017
My niggars Onome, Teddy & Efe last year was really fun in Anambra
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by tomdon(m): 1:07am On Mar 26, 2017
helphelp:
Make the guy just win the 25milla...make e fresh small

You fresh reach quarter of him now?
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:21am On Mar 26, 2017
If it's DINO MELAYE, he will put on a blue short and white top... I nor talk oooooooooo... Am kust passing by...
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Episteme2(m): 2:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Banee:
Olodo boy, no win singular task, claim to be a rapper, no singular sensible line, at least, Debbi-Rise dey sing, TTT acted beautifully, Hin own na just dry talent.if he wins, he go be waste of resources by big brother.
Even me, I don't know where the banana is.
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Elnida: 2:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Unlike Dino that is going round TOLDING people lies that he GRADUATION from ABU

RIP English...a minute silent to the dead tongue

Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Elnida: 3:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Banee:

what makes Efe so conspicuous is because he has what others lack immensely... GOOD VIRTUE.. and that my brother will take him places.. not his fan before TeamTBoss will come for my head.. tongue
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Caseless: 4:09am On Mar 26, 2017
decatalyst:
He still look the same!

He surely needs to upgrade.

I like him for being real and attentive cool
maybe he served not quite long. He looks just the same.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by modath(f): 5:11am On Mar 26, 2017
Elnida:

RIP English...a minute silent to the dead tongue

The person you quoted was being sarcastic, na you come kuku finish ingrish. smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 5:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Efe for the money
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by chelsea1116(m): 5:32am On Mar 26, 2017
if u tlkin abt being real..start wit Bisola...dt girl is jus real and d most entertaining and of course most talented.
I m nt big broda crazy bt I m sure givin Bisola 100 votes.
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by bigclem22: 5:57am On Mar 26, 2017
If only Dino Malaye presented this kind of nysc picture. Not that his type. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by adorable29(f): 6:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Mouthgag:
This foolish people just want to force bbn down our throat...

Nonsense!

Stupîd meaningless show

Go and. buy sense in Ikitipupa market. Instead of you to admit you are interested in the show that's why you left thousands of threads and CLICKED TO VIEW the BBN thread. Come out of the closet already and stop living your life in pretence!
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by helphelp: 6:08am On Mar 26, 2017
tomdon:

You fresh reach quarter of him now?

Ode ma leleyi ke

To comment dey hungry you abi
Re: BBNaija: Corper Efe During His NYSC Days In Anambra (Throwback Photo) by deloon(m): 7:01am On Mar 26, 2017
chelseabmw:

He can't rap, sing, act or dance ... Zero Talent ... Buh

Grace is upon this dude

I just love him

I wish him all the best

Dude I can't rap, sing, act or dance either.
But I am very, very talented.
What I am saying is one can be talented in many other things. I don't watch BBN but I guess it's likely none of my talents will be appreciated there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Photos Of Mooro Bridge In Kwara State Where Many Crawl To Pass / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Jets Crash During Independence Day Rehearsal In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.