Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Issue With Gear Box - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Issue With Gear Box (547 Views)

Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering / Help With Gear Issue On 2003 Camry / Help With Gear Issues On Toyota Camry 2007 A.k.a. Muscle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issue With Gear Box by eenai(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Gentlemen in the house please help. I use a Toyota highlander 2003 model and I have been having issues with the gear box. Once I start the car and shift the gear lever, which is usually hard, to drive or reverse it makes a noise and jerks. What worries me most is that when the gear change from 2 to 3, it disengages completely for some second then you hear this annoying sound like gbuuum and the car jerks. The two mechanics I contacted said I need to replace the fear box. Guys is there anything I can do than change the gear box because I don't have that kind of money now. Thank you.
Re: Issue With Gear Box by mayor2013: 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
eenai:
Gentlemen in the house please help. I use a Toyota highlander 2003 model and I have been having issues with the gear box. Once I start the car and shift the gear lever, which is usually hard, to drive or reverse it makes a noise and jerks. What worries me most is that when the gear change from 2 to 3, it disengages completely for some second then you hear this annoying sound like gbuuum and the car jerks. The two mechanics I contacted said I need to replace the fear box. Guys is there anything I can do than change the gear box because I don't have that kind of money now. Thank you.

Gear box has loaded. Change that gear box and have a peace of mind. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Back To The Future, Have You Seen The 2017 Tacoma / Symptoms-of-a-bad-or-failing-fuel-filter/ / Would Like To Know If Anybody Can Vouch For Qualityovenbake ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.