Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering (1479 Views)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / I Caught My Bus Driver Sleeping On The Steering. Video / How Do You Hold And Use Your Gear Selector? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering by futurenix(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2018
Hello house
My neighbour wants to buy this avalon but I discovered the gear selector is on the steering and not the usual location.

Please can someone tell me more about this type cause I have not seen it before.

Is this gear selector type good or has many "troublems" ?

Re: Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering by Sunnymatey(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2018
It's call cruise control, works lik automatic
Re: Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering by lonelydora: 6:51pm On May 06, 2018
Sunnymatey:
It's call cruise control, works lik automatic

Winch one is cruise Control? Are you not seeing the gear selector on the right side of the steering wheel.

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering by diportivo: 6:55pm On May 06, 2018
there's nothing special Abt it

where is it located tho

been looking for that exact type to buy grin
Re: Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering by futurenix(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2018
This ur smile no look good ooooo
diportivo:
there's nothing special Abt it

where is it located tho

been looking for that exact type to buy grin

1 Like

Re: Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering by sultaan(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2018
it means you can carry 6 people in the car 3 in front 3 in back

Option in American cars
Re: Please Tell Me About This Type Of Avalon With Gear Selector On The Steering by wane01(m): 11:59pm On May 06, 2018
futurenix:
Hello house
Please can someone tell me more about this type cause I have not seen it before.
^^^^ i cant believe that ..
Alot of popular vehicles have the gear selector in that place .. starting from sienna to honda pilot to honda crv and alot more

(1) (Reply)

Full Engine Power No Longer Available Bmw X6 / New BRT Lane In Lagos: Does It Make Sense? / 2007 Mazda6 Engine Oil Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.