Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Beta Testers Needed For New App That Solves ATM Lines - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Beta Testers Needed For New App That Solves ATM Lines (949 Views)

I Need Testers For My New Android Game / Join Android App Testers Whatapp Group / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beta Testers Needed For New App That Solves ATM Lines by Visionwriter: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
We are in need of beta testers for a new app.

Have you ever had to go into town to withdraw money? Maybe there was a long line or the machine was not in service. There's another group of people that have the reverse problem: shops. Shops have cash but have to take it to the bank at the end of the day. What if you could just get that cash instead.

Our app does that. It directs users to a shop close to them that has cash and will give. The user transfers the money to shop and gets cash in return.

We have space for about 100 beta testers that can test it risk free with a N500 app balance. The app is at: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oliveapplications.shopatm.

Beta is officially only available in Jos. But if you are interested and in a different city, please let me know. We are identifying other cities and will be in the more popular ones in the coming weeks.

All feedback welcome from Nairalanders.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sumit Raj Discusses Python Web Development, Chatbot, Natural Language Processing / Mercedes-benz Is In Search Of Creative Programmers: #mercedesbenzchallenge / A New Binary Option Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.