Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby (33391 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by coolsegun2002: 8:48am On Mar 27, 2017
eyinjuege:

She wasn't excommunicated. So you think its acceptable to condone everything because you pay tithes and offering? An offering made for the wrong reasons isn't acceptable to God. If you believe your offering is to a pastor, better keep your money in your pocket, and buy nice things with it. If you sincerely believe its for the furtherance of the gospel then drop it with a joyful heart. No one will hold it against you.
We know the church is for sinners, heck I'm not even that religious. I however wouldn't want the church to change any of its rules because of me.
The church should be about tolerance, acceptance. Yet, why do we refuse them joining gay couples? Or do you think gay people are not welcome in church? They are more than welcome. However, I still don't believe the church should join them. The same people preaching here on showing love, acceptance, and non discrimination are the ones who will still throw the first stone at gay couples because we have come to accept fornication as the normal, and acceptable.
Because the church has refused a public dedication of her child so that others will not think they condone fornication doesn't mean they feel the child shouldn't be celebrated, the pastor didn't refuse to dedicate the child
The earlier we all learn to accept responsibility for our actions and stop pushing it on someone else the better for us all.

The church is even good, I think churches are reviewing their doctrines, in the 90's she won't even be allowed to dedicate at all not to talk of closed door.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by skillmyman(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2017
change your church. if you remain in that church, you will forever be bitter and you cannot be blessed. the best of men are still human.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by lexy2014: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2017
eyinjuege:

https://www.nairaland.com/3577134/lady-wants-ring-back-after. So you think its acceptable to condone everything because you pay tithes and offering? An offering made for the wrong reasons isn't acceptable to God. If you believe your offering is to a pastor, better keep your money in your pocket, and buy nice things with it. If you sincerely believe its for the furtherance of the gospel then drop it with a joyful heart. No one will hold it against you.
We know the church is for sinners, heck I'm not even that religious. I however wouldn't want the church to change any of its rules because of me.
The church should be about tolerance, acceptance. Yet, why do we refuse them joining gay couples? Or do you think gay people are not welcome in church? They are more than welcome. However, I still don't believe the church should join them. The same people preaching here on showing love, acceptance, and non discrimination are the ones who will still throw the first stone at gay couples because we have come to accept fornication as the normal, and acceptable.
Because the church has refused a public dedication of her child so that others will not think they condone fornication doesn't mean they feel the child shouldn't be celebrated, the pastor didn't refuse to dedicate the child
The earlier we all learn to accept responsibility for our actions and stop pushing it on someone else the better for us all.
"She wasn't excommunicated "...that's d point.u have summarized d whole issue. d bible is clear about such things. excommunicate d person and RESTORE d person back 2d fold as quickly as possible so d person doesn't get discouraged 2 Corinthians 2:5-11 so first,d church didn't follow what d bible said.from d story, d lady accepted her mistake and like she said she repented. If d church wanted 2 discipline her they should have excommunicated her at first and restored her. that's what d bible says. so d church got it wrong cos they will still continue depriving of her of a sense of belonging 2d body cos they didn't do what they were supposed 2do at d beginning. Giving offering is to God so is child dedication. if u aren't told 2 give ur offering in private cos u are " sinner", then y would u b asked 2 do child dedication in private cos u are a "sinner"?
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by flyingdutchman(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2017
Livie2016:
Hello,

Would really appreciate some words of advice please. I'm really sad. No judgmental posts posse.

I conceived my first child when I was dating my boyfriend, now husband and then we got married shortly after I fell pregnant. We had planned to get married even before I got pregnant but when I got pregnant, we then decided to bring the date forward. It was a very difficult period for me because my mum really made me feel bad. I repented to God from a heart of genuine sincerity and sought his forgiveness which I received by his grace. I fell short of the glory of God but God forgave me and had mercy on me.

Fast forward to a year plus after my wedding. My son is now 6 months and we would like to dedicate him in church. We have however been told that the church will not accept him for the regular dedication process where the parents dance out to the front of the church alongside close relatives and friends. What the church has said is that we can only do a private dedication service in a different room after the service. I'm devastated.

My son is innocent and pure. He was conceived from a sinful act but God has forgiven us. I've now been happily married to my husband and father of my child for more than a year. Is it therefore fair for the church to treat my son like he's an outcast and not worthy of being celebrated openly and publicly?

I feel so humiliated and wanted to cancel the dedication and do it in a church where h will be openly celebrated and received as a wonderful gift from God which my darling son is. My husband has accepted it but I'm struggling to do so. The church is supposed to be about love. What is the biblical basis for saying that my son cannot be pubclily dedicated?

Would really like some views here. Should I cancel the dedication and do it somewhere else or go ahead with the private/ secret dedication?

Many thanks for reading.
PLEASE LEAVE SUCH A GATHERING. GOD ALMIGHTY DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE. JESUS DOES NOT. JESUS DINED WITH TAX COLLECTORS TO PROVE THAT!
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by obinoral1179(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2017
thorpido:
King David sinned in the bible,took another man's wife and caused the husband's death.The woman conceived but the child became sick.David prayed and fasted for the child to be well.God let the child die.God forgave David but the child still died.
When you ask what bible are they reading to guide their members,be sure you have read the contents yourself.
the prostitute woman was caught in the act of adultery and jesus forgave her.... Jesus came not to condemned the world but to save the world. Jesus was not judgmental but our churches today have taken the post of God... Thank God men where not God.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by happyheart(f): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2017
dingbang:
Do not go to a church that you aren't welcome, forThe house of the lord is not meant for righteous people. They are hypocrites in his sight.

I am.positive it's Christ embassy. Its one of the rules thats governs the church
You can go elsewhere to dedicate your child( my friend is a single mum and her child was dedicated in another church)
Or simply accept the secret dedication.. In the eyes of God,its the same.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by RillJ(m): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2017
You do not belong to that 'hypocritical church' but do belong to God through Jesus Christ, the author and finisher of our faith.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by passey: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Personally, I dedicate my children myself... I bless them with my own mouth as a parent just like I read from the Holy Bible... Fathers bless their children and the blessings hold.
Now about forgiveness, churches/pastors have no power to forgive any sin hence the futility of trying to earn their forgiveness.
As for sin, its like a wound on the body... The wound is gone but the scar still remains. So God has forgiven you but the scar most might still be there.j
For marriage is when one has met the requirements of the lawvnot when you do church weeding. Just calm down and focus on building you home...

1 Like

Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by enzojaylini: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2017
mhizEvangee:
Every church has its doctrine laid out for the members. just as we dnt join a woman is pregnant to man, so as they dnt dedicate a child who was born before marriage.

its not your fault neither is is the baby's fault and also, the church isn't at fault either you should learn to accept that.

prayer remains prayer whether said in the church or outside the church. call your pastor to pray for the child. it won't stop the child from being what God has destined him to be.
LOVE YOU

Why did you say it isn't her fault? it's both her and the her man's fault okay....
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by donj84: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Livie2016:
Hello,

Would really appreciate some words of advice please. I'm really sad. No judgmental posts posse.

I conceived my first child when I was dating my boyfriend, now husband and then we got married shortly after I fell pregnant. We had planned to get married even before I got pregnant but when I got pregnant, we then decided to bring the date forward. It was a very difficult period for me because my mum really made me feel bad. I repented to God from a heart of genuine sincerity and sought his forgiveness which I received by his grace. I fell short of the glory of God but God forgave me and had mercy on me.

Fast forward to a year plus after my wedding. My son is now 6 months and we would like to dedicate him in church. We have however been told that the church will not accept him for the regular dedication process where the parents dance out to the front of the church alongside close relatives and friends. What the church has said is that we can only do a private dedication service in a different room after the service. I'm devastated.

My son is innocent and pure. He was conceived from a sinful act but God has forgiven us. I've now been happily married to my husband and father of my child for more than a year. Is it therefore fair for the church to treat my son like he's an outcast and not worthy of being celebrated openly and publicly?

I feel so humiliated and wanted to cancel the dedication and do it in a church where h will be openly celebrated and received as a wonderful gift from God which my darling son is. My husband has accepted it but I'm struggling to do so. The church is supposed to be about love. What is the biblical basis for saying that my son cannot be pubclily dedicated?

Would really like some views here. Should I cancel the dedication and do it somewhere else or go ahead with the private/ secret dedication?

Many thanks for reading.

i understand their point. doing that open dedication will make other people feel it save to get pregnant outside wedlock. they are trying to send a message to other people...note that wether they dedicate open or close, it wont change its destiny...how many men of God or great men have you held they even talk about whether they were dedicated openly or close, because it dosnt have any effect on their destiny. all this are all human created events...so think more about your child future than open or close dedication
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by kevinccicode(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2017
I personally think d church shud dedicate ur son in d open, however it cud be dat circumstances surrounding d way d baby came has forced d church to take such decision. It cud b against d church's doctrine. Lemme gv u an example........my elder sis was very committed christian n was due to get married like in 6 months time buh smtn hpnd n she took in. D whole arrangements were quickly brot forward n she did only d trad wit a pregnancy of 4-5 months. The church even asked dt no member shud b a part of her ashebi girls. So it cud b its against d doctrine of d church. However, if u wnt an open dedication and another church is willing to do it, then go for it
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by donj84: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2017
flyingdutchman:

PLEASE LEAVE SUCH A GATHERING. GOD ALMIGHTY DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE. JESUS DOES NOT. JESUS DINED WITH TAX COLLECTORS TO PROVE THAT!

stop destroying peoples faith by condenming the church they attend please. so when a man come to your church to say he wants to marry two woman, u will open ur hands and say,u welcome and u wont rebuke him that its wrong!!!!! or a woman committ adultery, u wont suspend her in the church, she will seat in the front seat as an official?? God help that church
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by enzojaylini: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Dedication is to bring the child in Goss protection and grace until the child is matured enough to confess Jesus as his/her Lord. Am a member of Christ Embassy, As long you're a member and the child is out of wedlock, it's either it's done privately after service or you choose home dedication. They don't support the act that brought the baby to live either will they give people the impression of such act. Don't be dismayed anyhow let them dedicate the child and you can also dedicate the child yourself just follow the Word of God
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by donj84: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2017
dingbang:
Do not go to a church that you aren't welcome, forThe house of the lord is not meant for righteous people. They are hypocrites in his sight.

all churches have their rules and regulations!!! and if its their rule that they dont fedicate openly,so be it...so u will accuse penticostal churches thats against wedding pregnant ladies and catholic churches doctrine agree they can wed...STOP CRITICISING WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THEIR DOCTRINES

1 Like

Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by sexy74(m): 9:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Livie2016:
Hello,

Many thanks for reading.
My sister sincerely that's hypocrisy from the church, they take your tithes and offerings but refuse to dedicate your child openly.
In my own opinion no child is illegitimate as long as you know the father and mother.
Am not justifying pre-marital sex, but there is a place in the bible where it is said if someone behaves uncommonly with his virgin he can get married to her and they would not be condemned.
Above all God knows your heart and you dont need anyone to specially dedicate your child to God you can do it yourself. Take the child to the altar and tell God the child is his and he should take total control of the activities of the child. Any other thing apart from that is funfair.
Remain focused and dedicated in all you do.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by thorpido(m): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2017
kevoh:

Pray tell how do you determine a voice in your head is of this god? What language does this voice speak in your head? I'm truly interested! And finally if when you determine this voice, would you still obey its command to kill an innocent child because his father was randy?

Those are three questions up there. Three answers from you will suffice.
Jesus said,My sheep hear my voice ,and I know them,and they follow me.John 10:27
Notice,He said,they hear,not that they guess.So if I'm His sheep,I hear his voice.
He speaks the language I understand.It could be english or my native tongue.

Jesus said,I speak of what I have seen with my father....John 8:38
There are things that I have seen with My Father.By the time I hear 'the voice' you speak about telling me to kill an innocent child because the father was randy,I'll just laugh.I'll do that because I have determined which voice speaks.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by simpleseyi: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2017
A good church will not endorse fornication and adultery. Some good churches will even expel fornicators and adulterers.

1 Like

Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by princeso2020(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2017
1john. 1:8-10
The major problems we are facing in our churches today, is what I called church doctrine. What is dedication in the first place? The act of making one sacred to God. Sister pls do not take your son to any other church for dedication, secret or open dedication just remember you are giving your son to God not man. Jesus came not to condemn the world but that the world through him might be save . John 3:17
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by ealtutu: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Wht nonsense madam ur still wasting time in that church ? U don't belong Dr at all d earlier u liv d better Dr are many other good churches to belong .Are they God ? DS is very sad from all DS mush room churches .
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by Angrymode: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2017
SIRTee15:

Please go and read about the prodigal son......
The answer to your non biblical epistle is therein......

I was expecting the Epistle of The Prodigal Son as a reference from whoever that will quote me from a different point of view but note that this epistle is not applicable in this case.

The prodigal son only squandered his own inheritance and committed no sin in doing so. However, he was sorry for being a disappointment in not being prudent and was 100% ready for whatever consequences that will come his way for not being prudent.

Here, the OP sinned and I am no saint to even pick a stone but if I were in her shoes I will thank the Church for being merciful.

Remember that CHRIST went beserk when the house of God was desecrated for other purposes meaning sin should not be condoled in the house of GOD. These days, all manner of sins are tolerated in the house of GOD all in the name of Grace and Mercy and that is why churches no longer radiate righteousness.

The OP sinned and should not be pampered to encourage others.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by mummybaloo: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2017
My sister, nobody has any right to condemn you but you must be ready to accept the truth and not just what you want to hear. take for instance, someone who committed a crime and has Confesed and forgiven by God ,yes he's been forgiven but that does not mean that that he will not serve his jail term if found guilty by court. the only difference here is that he has peace of mind that God has forgiven him. so my dear you must note that for every act,theres a natural consequence. someone who's truly of a repentant heart should be ready to face the consequences of her act,but count it all joy because God in heave has forgiven you .i know it's not easy but note that it's not the innocent child that is been judged here.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by tohpahz(f): 10:56am On Mar 27, 2017
What is dedication.. Of what essence is it
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by thorpido(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2017
obinoral1179:
the prostitute woman was caught in the act of adultery and jesus forgave her.... Jesus came not to condemned the world but to save the world. Jesus was not judgmental but our churches today have taken the post of God... Thank God men where not God.
Yes,Jesus came not to condemn the world.Why did Jesus whip and chase out those who traded in the temple?Mathew 21:12
There is a place for forgiveness but there's a place for punishments too.There's a balance.

Remember at the end of this life,Jesus is going to be the greatest Judge.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by neocortex: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2017
Typical thread for hypocrites to show how "righteous" they are.
SMH
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by SIRTee15: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Angrymode:

I was expecting the Epistle of The Prodigal Son as a reference from whoever that will quote me from a different point of view but note that this epistle is not applicable in this case.

The prodigal son only squandered his own inheritance and committed no sin in doing so. However, he was sorry for being a disappointment in not being prudent and was 100% ready for whatever consequences that will come his way for not being prudent.

Here, the OP sinned and I am no saint to even pick a stone but if I were in her shoes I will thank the Church for being merciful.

Remember that CHRIST went beserk when the house of God was desecrated for other purposes meaning sin should not be condoled in the house of GOD. These days, all manner of sins are tolerated in the house of GOD all in the name of Grace and Mercy and that is why churches no longer radiate righteousness.

The OP sinned and should not be pampered to encourage others.

The reference to story of the prodigal child relates to the myopic story u gave about a child stealing meat and the mother denying the kid his deserved meal.....
It has nothing to do with the op......
Now to the op....
Yes the op sinned and but not the child.....
For Christ sake, the church is questioning the circumstances surrounding the child's birth..........
And that's so wrong, the child is innocent......
Jesus was dedicated openly in the temple according to the traditions that state 'a son that opens a womb must be dedicated to the Lord'........
If Jesus was dedicated in a corner because the priest felt Mary conceived Jesus before she was properly married, then neither Simeon nor Anna will have seen Jesus.......
And their hope to see the Messiah before they depart will be thwarted.......
Churches should not be seen manipulating the destinies of children because of human tradition.....
If a child should be dedicated, please let it be done properly......
There's nothing like corner or closed dedication in the bible......
Children are a gift from the Lord, a reward to us from him......
Every single child must be dedicated back to him openly for all to see the mighty work of God......

Jesus said allow little children to come to me and forbid them not, because the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.....
Jesus didn't discriminate, unlike his disciples who were preventing people bringing their children to Him......
We don't know if they were chasing away children of harlots, single mothers, and those conceived outside of marriage......
Something Jesus definitely frowned at........
If the kingdom of heaven embraces all manner of children, then what's so special about the altar that's has now become choosy......
Insisting on human tradition rather than following the word of God all in the name of preserving the dignity of an institution will only turn us into God of Men rather men of God.....
Shalom.......

1 Like

Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by jamesbridget13(f): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2017
If am u, I will go ahead with the secret dedication as u call it. It does not make ur son more or less important. What's d big deal. Tell family n friends who cares to know, d situation of things n go ahead with it. #myopinion
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by luvmijeje(f): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2017
The church rules didn't exist because of you. The rules is in existence before you. It's arrogant of you to expect the church to bend her rules because of you. OP, you are not yet broken.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by Sholeyb: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2017
I am unsure Jesus would do the same thing your church is doing. To me, it is negatively significant for your child to be excluded from his peers (i.e. excluded from open dedications). The question is this; is this man made law or God made law? I think it is the former. You confirm you have repented and you are married to the father. You did not have the baby out of wedlock and even if you did, I do not think the church should exclude the baby who is innocent. My understanding of baby dedications is; the parents are publicly declaring and affirming that the child belongs to God and that they would train him in the way of Christ. I appreciate your church may be trying to discourage others from getting pregnant before marriage, but this may actually have the opposite effect. Your child is innocent and was/is not involved in any of your decisions. I don’t believe the child should be treated less favourably because of that. If God acted like your church, Solomon may never have become king as he is a product of a very unholy alliance. Imagine if the Pharisees and the Sadducees excluded Jesus from the Jewish baby dedication because he was "conceived" before wedlock ( Mary was pregnant by the Holy Spirit before she married Joseph). Ultimately, please pray about it and agree with your husband. Do not make a decision without your husband's consent. I pray God speaks to both of you clearly about what to do. God bless.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by luvmijeje(f): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2017
JerryTemi:
please I indulge all of us to keep sentiment aside and put yourself in her shoe how will you behave? forget following the church rules and regulations please if you were her how will you handle this? when my only brother was sick,when I mean sick very sick and I needed help from my church as a worker in that church and the church said I should come back that they want to verify if my brother is a member but me that is a worker can't you look at me and do it for me,am not just a worker,I do other things for us in CHURCH, but when they couldn't help me and my brother died, Jesus I lost the respect I have for Churches, I see it as a place people look for saints,money and members. Ma I will tell you nothing but the truth,none of them not even the pastor have the right to condemn you,Jesus died on the cross for people like me and you, I keep them that nobody has the audacity to judge me because you are not in any way better than me,the things they do in secret if you hear it you will no that we are saint close to the door of heaven. Take your baby to another Church and dedicate him but from your house tell your baby who he is, bless him,pray for him.Assume you did abortion
that would have made you the best Christian Abi?Have this at the back of your mind Nigerians practice RELIGION NOT Christianity. kiss your boy for and tell him that I love him and his welcome.
Please do accept my condolences, I've also been in your shoes.
I don't know how big your church is but if it's like my church that's more than 1000 members, then you will realise the needs the church is facing. My church also pioritise. Remember the money is limited in comparison to the unlimited needs.

So when I see people encouraging Christians not to drop offerings, I shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by Shygirl1989(f): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2017
A child is a gift from God,no matter the circumstances of its birth.
So if a couple who wasn't Christian converts,and want to dedicate ba child born while they weren't christains,what happnes in that situation.
All these crazy pastors who come up with silly and unreasonable rules to punish people for imagined sins. What this church is doing now is passing judgment and punishing an innocent child.
People should pls shine eye before you follow this so called self acclaimed men of God to their kingdom they call church.
Re: Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby by Shygirl1989(f): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2017
SIRTee15:

The reference to story of the prodigal child relates to the myopic story u gave about a child stealing meat and the mother denying the kid his deserved meal.....
It has nothing to do with the op......
Now to the op....
Yes the op sinned and but not the child.....
For Christ sake, the church is questioning the circumstances surrounding the child's birth..........
And that's so wrong, the child is innocent......
Jesus was dedicated openly in the temple according to the traditions that state 'a son that opens a womb must be dedicated to the Lord'........
If Jesus was dedicated in a corner because the priest felt Mary conceived Jesus before she was properly married, then neither Simeon nor Anna will have seen Jesus.......
And their hope to see the Messiah before they depart will be thwarted.......
Churches should not be seen manipulating the destinies of children because of human tradition.....
If a child should be dedicated, please let it be done properly......
There's nothing like corner or closed dedication in the bible......
Children are a gift from the Lord, a reward to us from him......
Every single child must be dedicated back to him openly for all to see the mighty work of God......

Jesus said allow little children to come to me and forbid them not, because the kingdom of heaven belongs to them.....
Jesus didn't discriminate, unlike his disciples who were preventing people bringing their children to Him......
We don't know if they were chasing away children of harlots, single mothers, and those conceived outside of marriage......
Something Jesus definitely frowned at........
If the kingdom of heaven embraces all manner of children, then what's so special about the altar that's has now become choosy......
Insisting on human tradition rather than following the word of God all in the name of preserving the dignity of an institution will only turn us into God of Men rather men of God.....
Shalom.......

God bless you a thousand times.........an innocent child is being deined his Godly rights because of a silly rule that he had no hand in. What the blazes is even closed dedication sef..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience? / Rev. Ladi Thompson's 2018 Prophecy About Nigeria: "Blood Will Spill"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.