Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife (629 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Photos: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Son During 14th Year Anniversary / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by engrMikemd(m): 8:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Adorable photos of Apostle Johnson Suleman all loved up with his wife have surfaced online.
The time and location of the photo shoot is yet to be ascertained.
The lovely photos were shot with poses and background reminiscent of Bollywood romance movies.
http://punchng.com/photos-apostle-suleman-loved-up-with-his-wife/

Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2017
This apostle Suleiman hairstyle na one million grin
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by modelsms10: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Trying so hard to pretend the scandal isnt affecting them. We know it. We have been there.

It happened to me when I was a celebrity in a drama.

Btw check my signature below pls.
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by gbegemaster(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2017
I don't think the Apostle is trying hard to do anything. Otobo has made him more popular. The ministry is moving forward.

Otobo too is also more popular and would now be receiving local and international high level olosho contracts.

Special shout out to the first lady of Omega fire ministries, Mrs Suleman. Nothing do you ma.
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by firstking01(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Where the people wey say pastors no dey romantic, y'all had better have a rethinkgrin
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by ElsonMorali: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Didn't we see these fake pics yesterday?
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by ElsonMorali: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2017
lofty900:
This apostle Suleiman hairstyle na one million grin

i won't be surprised if the kind of juju he made to get spiritual powers requires him to always keep that portion of his head bald.
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by DrDeji20(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Stephanie Otobo's imaginary lover. It's this kind of pictures that is giving her spiritual heartbreak. who know what she will say next.
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by adorablepepple(f): 10:01am On Mar 26, 2017
E ku damage control Apostle papa ajasco Suleiman
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

i won't be surprised if the kind of juju he made to get spiritual powers requires him to always keep that portion of his head bald.
lolz

1 Like

Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by firstking01(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Utter gibberish.
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by ElsonMorali: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
Utter gibberish.

are you willing to stand on the Last Day before the Judgement Throne of God and vouch for Johnson Suleiman with your eternity?

Are you willing and ready to stand in his place and take God's judgement for him upon yourself?

If not, then please keep kwayet!
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by firstking01(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

are you willing to stand on the Last Day before the Judgement Throne of God and vouch for Johnson Suleiman with your eternity?

Are you willing and ready to stand in his place and take God's judgement for him upon yourself?

If not, then please keep kwayet!
Judging from the way you are sounding it glaringly portrays you know nothing in matters like thisgrin
Re: Photos: Apostle Suleman Loved Up With His Wife by ElsonMorali: 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
firstking01:
Judging from the way you are sounding it glaringly portrays you know nothing in matters like thisgrin

if you insist. But i'm pretty sure you've not witnessed any judgement day either. So i don't where your own experience in "matters like this" comes from?

(1) (Reply)

The Significance And Meaning Of Easter / Avoid Eye Service / Russia Never Banned The Seventh -day Adventist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.