Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad (1079 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Lagos / Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Forget Before Traveling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by jerrykho(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
you might want to know these

source: brightside.me

Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by jerrykho(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2017
more

Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by jerrykho(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017

Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by jerrykho(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
more

Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2017
.SOUTH AFRICA:::

Don't ask for directions

the locals would be happy knowing you are vulnerable subsequently organise themselves and disposes you of your belongings

don't even try to resist cuz you would be stabbed or got shot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Wow! things like this makes me love my country more,the only major problems we have here is corruption and insurgencies
Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by nepapole(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Na to dey chop eba, amala, poundi with fork/knife/chopstick in Chile.
Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Wow! things like this makes me love my country more,the only major problems we have here is corruption and insurgencies

and you call them ONLY...lol

did you forgot kidnappings

Police blatant extortion from motorists

you are used to the Nonsense that is why you regard them as only

1 Like

Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2017
sasko:

and you call it only...lol

you are used to the Nonsense that is why you regard them as only .

Mr sabinus, how market?
Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Mr sabinus, how market?

you have skipped your drugs again
Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
sasko:

you have skipped your drugs again

Does what u just said makes u feel any better?u opened a thread,I commented, next thing u attacked me.kontunu.
Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Does what u just said makes u feel any better?u opened a thread,I commented, next thing u attacked me.kontunu.

why did you comment without my permission
Re: You'd Better Check These Out Before Traveling Abroad by jayriginal: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Both of you Kneel down first. Let me pluck cane

(1) (Reply)

URGENT Direction To Costain From Redemption Camp / Expressdiggers: Top 9 Most Deadly Water Bodies on Earth / 'classy' Lebanese Beach Resort Goes Cheap With Ban On Burkinis .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.