Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

The Unforgiving Thing A Human Being Will Do To Me Is 'to Kill My Mother' - Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unforgiving Thing A Human Being Will Do To Me Is 'to Kill My Mother' - Read (353 Views)

The Unforgiving Heart / Anyone Who Discards Gay People Doesn’t Have A Human Heart – Pope Francis / The Unforgiving Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unforgiving Thing A Human Being Will Do To Me Is 'to Kill My Mother' - Read by apogeez(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Don't comdem my English am not that perfact in cooking up stories am still a learn just get my question

Do you think that the worst and unforgivien thing someone will do to you is to kill ur mother

In my church a perist ask this to the congregation saying "what will someone do to you that will make u not to forgive the that person? a guy stood up and answer saying that if someone should kill my mother i will not forgive that person.

I was ask to give his reasons he reply saying

"I have only one mother and unknown condition will make my fellow human being take her away from me, if it should be my wife I can forgive because remarry anytime. if is my child God will give other... but if is my mother she is gone and no replacement so forgiveness has no place in my heart in this situation"

The priest answer him and said unknow account should an unforgiving heart make heaven

So brother what's ur intake in this? As my church celebrate mothering Sunday today that word came reflecting in my mind

Re: The Unforgiving Thing A Human Being Will Do To Me Is 'to Kill My Mother' - Read by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 26, 2017
Yet your English is condemnable embarassed
Re: The Unforgiving Thing A Human Being Will Do To Me Is 'to Kill My Mother' - Read by Emekus92(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2017
The guy reply is so annoying. Wat if he never had another child or no lady agree to marry him.

To me my reply would b. I will forgive the person bt surely I must kill d person as well then ask God 4 forgiveness he's a forgiven father.

There is ntin a person will do to me that I won't forgive d person. I will forgive him or ha bt frm den I don't want anything
Re: The Unforgiving Thing A Human Being Will Do To Me Is 'to Kill My Mother' - Read by apogeez(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2017
anotherydz:
Yet your English is condemnable embarassed
The prof
Re: The Unforgiving Thing A Human Being Will Do To Me Is 'to Kill My Mother' - Read by marshalcarter: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
chattering my dreamz angry Just lyk my parents did......would never forgive angry

pls dnt quote me if you have ntn better to say undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Complex Creations By God / Signs Of The Last Day ..hell Only For. .. / I May Be Dead Before 2019, Pope Francis Warns-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.