Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Happy Mother's Day ( Buy A Gift For Your Mother Today) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Happy Mother's Day ( Buy A Gift For Your Mother Today) (387 Views)

Interesting Reasons To Still Buy A Tablet / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / Buy The Gionee P8w And You Will Realize It’s A Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day ( Buy A Gift For Your Mother Today) by ideal004: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Mothers day is a day that brings joy to everybody because it is a special day to celebrate our mothers, wives, sisters and daughters. It is celebrated in the month of March on a Sunday.

These people are very important because they make the home complete and alive. Every woman is a Mother.
If you know you love your Mother, Wife, Sisters and Daughters this is the time to buy them that special gift to say "Thank You" for being there always.

This is a Challenge. So, start shopping for them Now!!!

Remember, where ever you are whether in Nigeria or not, click below to pick a gift item and send it to the address you want in Nigeria and it will be delivered to them at their door step.

All women are important and all Mothers are Great.

My Mum is Great! What about you?

Click Here for more : http://www.latestphonemobile.com/2017/03/mothers-day-gifts-for-nigerians.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Feature :instagram Now Let You Post 2-10 Photos Are A Time / Samsung Tips Best Quarterly Profit In Over Three Years As Chips Soar / Galaxy S8 Is More Breakable Than S7. Update On Wifi, More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.