Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] (24823 Views)

D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Mother's Day With Sexy Photos (PHOTOS) / Sola Ogudugu Celebrates Mother's Day With New Photos Of Her Son With WizKid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Priscy01(f): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2017
See caption rhis on her Instagram page;
"Today I celebrate what an awesome mother I am..
Today I celebrate the Gift of been a mother..
As a mother I have known Pure love,Joy and happiness..
Today I celebrate the strength of Motherhood upon me & every other mother out there..
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUM
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #KINGY #MOTHERHOOD #JOY #MOTHERSWEAREGREATNESS"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl-ZkGmjWgo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSGLzKeDEK6/?hl=en

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Flexherbal(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Children, the joy of every mother!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by NCAN(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
cool, seun we need scroll to to button

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Elvis2kay: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice 1
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by nairalandfreak(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pokolee
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Divay22(f): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
The joy of a mother cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by TPAND(f): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Baby Sawalele oooo ... Sawa sawa, sawale, sawa sawa sawale .....

Gold digger mom

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by shugacaneman: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Forget all these ur show for the camera. He will grow up and see the kind of woman u r.

13 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by pembisco(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by IecheM(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by MrTypist: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice one.

The pride of motherhood.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by kingsmaila(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tonto, My wish for u today is a speedy reconciliation with your Husband. Forget the past as every marriage has its ugly side.

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Jodha(f): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
To know say Tonto go do her own...

Anyways.. Happy mother's day to her..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Nnenna2too(f): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mother's day to All the Good mother's.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by LesbianBoy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
What's with all these stoopid hash tags
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Pavore9: 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
shugacaneman:
Forget all these ur show for the camera. He will grow up and see the kind of woman u r.

Let the son decide how he sees his mother.

19 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tonto d good mother of all weed smokers

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by FUCKyouALL: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
shugacaneman:

did she hurt her baby? Is she starving her baby? Is the baby uncomfortable in her hands? What's your problem man? What's your problem?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by bigeliot(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
shugacaneman:
. Pls learn to b positive. Are u married, do u hv a child, do u knw wat it feels lik to see ur baby happy nd healthy? Oga take time o

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by seuncyrus(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
smiley Happy mother's day to the real mothers out there
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by chomxy(f): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
nice one tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Lovet708: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Proud mama

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by fuckboys: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
should oloshos be celebrating​ mothers day too? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
every small thing camera, camera. Can you do anything in private eeh Tonto?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Moving4: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sweet mum
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by crackhouse(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Alright.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Donjazzy12(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Priscy01:
See caption rhis on her Instagram page;
"Today I celebrate what an awesome mother I am..
Today I celebrate the Gift of been a mother..
As a mother I have known Pure love,Joy and happiness..
Today I celebrate the strength of Motherhood upon me & every other mother out there..
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MUM
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #KINGY #MOTHERHOOD #JOY #MOTHERSWEAREGREATNESS"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl-ZkGmjWgo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSGLzKeDEK6/?hl=en
Return that child to his father you crack head! Pushing out a kid from your puzzy doesnt make you a mother.....living responsibly does! return that boy to his father ASAP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
shugacaneman:

And what kind of a woman Is she..

You know what your mom did before she met your dad..

Abi your baba marry her Virgin..
Everybody wan talk..

Your wife nko. You know how many men run her?
Abi you na virgin..

Mumu talk

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Victornezzar: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nnenna2too:
Happy mother's day to All the Good mother's.
.Including u 2 dear mother of my future kids grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by Myde4naija(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toto & dike
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by SQLmastar(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mtcheew....
You are not yet a mother until you reconcile with hubby and stop intake of ganja. ....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Son [VIDEO] by iSoldier: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please vote for a Friend

Her Name is Olukoya Oluwatomisin as Miss Esep 2017

http://jejeupdates.com/mr-and-miss-esep-2017/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance / Toyin Abraham Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style / Runtown to lead #EndSARS protest on Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.