Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Is This Estimation Okay For Germane Floor To Roof Level 3 Bedroom Bungalow. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is This Estimation Okay For Germane Floor To Roof Level 3 Bedroom Bungalow. (708 Views)

Is It Advisable To Roof A House Using Palm Tree Wood? / Please How Much Will It Cost To Roof A One Bedroom Self Contained / See The Amount My Dad Used To Roof His Building (25yrs Ago) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Estimation Okay For Germane Floor To Roof Level 3 Bedroom Bungalow. by teewee800: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
I need a Candid advice on the attached estimation from a building engineer for my 3 bedroom bungalow pro ject on a half plot of land. I really doubt his cost since the beginning of this project. Please the Guru's in the house are these estimation right ? Help out,Thanks .

Re: Is This Estimation Okay For Germane Floor To Roof Level 3 Bedroom Bungalow. by Flaghouse1: 12:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Where are yiu building the house as in location,for me the.laterite,sharpsand,granite/gravel is too high,better price and buy your materials yourself to save cost,
Re: Is This Estimation Okay For Germane Floor To Roof Level 3 Bedroom Bungalow. by teewee800: 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thanks for the response, Location is Lasu Isheri Road.Is total cost given for German floor level to roof level is 2.7m......
Re: Is This Estimation Okay For Germane Floor To Roof Level 3 Bedroom Bungalow. by Flaghouse1: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
teewee800:
Thanks for the response, Location is Lasu Isheri Road.Is total cost given for German floor level to roof level is 2.7m......

The logic most of these builders use is to tell you things are expensive ,try and find out where they sell laterite,sharpsand and gravel within proximity to your site and review the price or better still buy all the needed materials and pay him gor his services,ensure you are on ground to monitor material usage
Re: Is This Estimation Okay For Germane Floor To Roof Level 3 Bedroom Bungalow. by teewee800: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thanks, i really appreciate your response. Actually where they sell these materials is not too far from the site, i will make my findings this week and ensure i also monitor material usage as you have advised.
Re: Is This Estimation Okay For Germane Floor To Roof Level 3 Bedroom Bungalow. by Flaghouse1: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=teewee800 post=54962723]Thanks, i really appreciate your response. Actually where they sell these materials is not too far from the site, i will make my findings this week and ensure i also monl
itor material usage as you have advised.[/quote

Use the prices to compare what he has quoted
Also,note once his quote price is higher than your verified price you can just add 5% as Mark up to your vetified price so it does seem you are greedy

The above depend on your relationship with the builder

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Lands with C of O For Sale in Estates at Abraham Adesanya,Sangotedo / Affordable Land For Sale / Banking Hall And Acres Of Farmland For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.