Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars (8888 Views)

How Can I Configure Control Keys On PC Game Pad / Pictures From The Hit Virtual Soccer Tournament_2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars by onlinebuilder: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Many people today have become millionaire through football bet. They made it because they dont just play any game but they follow certain keys and plans whenever they play game. Now what are these keys all about, it is a set of programme of which virtual soccer is made from. Am using virtual soccer as a case study here because people believe it give fast money, but let me tell you if you dont know what am about to reveal to you, instead of winnig you loose money rather. If you are the type that is conversant with virtual soccer, you will know each team come with a particular odd whenever they play with another team for example whenever chelsea is away playing west ham united at home, the odd given to chelsea is 2.17 and 3.66 odd is given to west ham. Before i go further l want to let you know that before the end of every season this odd will play four times, after west ham other teams that come with these odd when they play chelsea is stoke, crystal palace and swansea.The key behind this odd firstly depend on the form of both teams. Lets assume chelsea is in their normal form cos they always top the table or be among the first four. No matter how in form chelsea is, the key is that they cant win all the aforementioned teams at their home they can only win two, draw one and loose one, sometimes they win twice and draw twice depending on the form of their opponent. If you dont know these, anytime you see chelsea playing with west ham, stoke, crystal palace or stoke, you bet it chelsea win because they are in form not knowing they can only win twice. These is just one out of 150 keys that govern virtual soccer. If you start to apply these rules when you play game, you are sure of constant winnings. There are keys that tell you when there will be or no . With complete keys you can know when teams will play 3-3 correct score. These keys has been tested and they are 100% success. I have decided to share these because i pity the way people are loosing money heavily everyday and on their attempt to recover they still loose more. This is the time to stop loosing and start winning big. To get the
virtual soccer complete winning keys call 09077510674. or send mail to fastcashonline80@gmail.com
Re: Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars by Ikpewe: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
onlinebuilder:
Many people today have become millionaire through football bet. They made it because they dont just play any game but they follow certain keys and plans whenever they play game. Now what are these keys all about, it is a set of programme of which virtual soccer is made from. Am using virtual soccer as a case study here because people believe it give fast money, but let me tell you if you dont know what am about to reveal to you, instead of winnig you loose money rather. If you are the type that is conversant with virtual soccer, you will know each team come with a particular odd whenever they play with another team for example whenever chelsea is away playing west ham united at home, the odd given to chelsea is 2.17 and 3.66 odd is given to west ham. Before i go further l want to let you know that before the end of every season this odd will play four times, after west ham other teams that come with these odd when they play chelsea is stoke, crystal palace and swansea.The key behind this odd firstly depend on the form of both teams. Lets assume chelsea is in their normal form cos they always top the table or be among the first four. No matter how in form chelsea is, the key is that they cant win all the aforementioned teams at their home they can only win two, draw one and loose one, sometimes they win twice and draw twice depending on the form of their opponent. If you dont know these, anytime you see chelsea playing with west ham, stoke, crystal palace or stoke, you bet it chelsea win because they are in form not knowing they can only win twice. These is just one out of 150 keys that govern virtual soccer. If you start to apply these rules when you play game, you are sure of constant winnings. There are keys that tell you when there will be or no . With complete keys you can know when teams will play 3-3 correct score. These keys has been tested and they are 100% success. I have decided to share these because i pity the way people are loosing money heavily everyday and on their attempt to recover they still loose more. This is the time to stop loosing and start winning big. To get the
virtual soccer complete winning keys call 09077510674. or send mail to fastcashonline80@gmail.com
you are a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars by Temptee101(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ikpewe:
you are a criminal
A big one at that

1 Like

Re: Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars by Temptee101(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
onlinebuilder:
Fall for this at your own peril
Re: Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars by onlinebuilder: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
if you think this post is not meant for you, then keep silent and leave it for people that need it
Re: Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars by warrah(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
If you are sincere and sure of your key, why not drop it here, it doesn't remove anything from you.

If you have won millions or became a millionaire with this key, then be magnanimous enough to drop it here as it removes nothing from you.

1 Like

Re: Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars by okokobioko1: 5:44am On Mar 23, 2020
If truly you got the key i expect that you close their shop not to look for money via phone number private calling you for the key
Re: Live And Virtual Soccer Winning Keys And Prediction Formulars by Theoddertaker: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2020
Get just two sure odds... Five hundred naira..kick off by six.zero-eight-one-zero-six-five-nine-four-zero-nine-five

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps3 Controllers / I Want To Buy A PS VITA / FIFA14 Speech/commentary On Android Problem HELP NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.