Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Earthly Angel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Earthly Angel (341 Views)

My Son Died And Resurrected After 7 Days. Actress Angel Okorie / Five Following Descriptions Of Earthly Fathers / Who Are The Angel Investors We Have In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Earthly Angel by lovingsoul(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
My angel on earth, the one assigned to me right here in this cruel and unloving world. You shine a bright light in my path; you teach me those very important things i need to know in life, you lift my spirit high even when am down, like an eagle i soar high into the sky of possibilities and believe.

When i fear to take that bold step of change you are right there to spur me on like a passionate spurs football fan will always do. In the mist of my peers, friends, colleagues and the society at large, I remain focused and courageous just knowing you my angel is right there guiding me. Right before i knew what love meant you showed me an unconditional love, a love second to the one my creator has for me.
You were my first and only free teacher in life, before school came my way, you schooled me in the ways my Bsc AND Phd could never have done. When i cry, it means i have just learnt a valuable lesson from you, you never spare the rod because you mean well for me, what an angel you are. Let’s talk about your beauty and personality, no one born of a woman can stand you, in my eyes you are the most beautiful, in my soul you are the only one that represents divinity and love.

You came my way and my story was rewritten, my weakness was transformed into my greatest strength and asset. Like a ladder you make me reach the unreachable, like cannon you shoot me into the waiting arms of possibilities and hope.
You are my only genuine earthly angel, the only one I can look in the face and profess my undying love to.

This love has no root in the physical; it lives on the wings of a beautiful reality, a sweet divinity and a strong spirituality. My angel loves me more than me, sounds crazy but it is the truth, she cares for me more than i can imagine, please my angel never leave my side, take me by the arms and lead me into the world of an audacious hope and determination.
Words are not good enough to depict this piece of magnificence, even shake spear will not do better, and Picasso cannot paint the picture of what I feel in my heart, because what I feel inside is far beyond the scope of mortality, though my earthly angel exists in an undeniable reality.

They keep asking me, who is this angel? Then i tell them all to read beyond the letters and words on their screen, the will discover that my earthly angel is that woman, the one I value above any other and every other, the one that covers my shame and still loves me all the same, the one that never leads me astray, the one that prays for me even when I have lost my faith, the one that stands by me in thick and thin, the one that was there right from the beginning, even though she is not ancient of days. When i mess up myself my angel is ready to selflessly clean me up, when am hungry, she makes me eat before she does, can someone love you more than themselves, i think my angel does.

I can go on and on, days will turn to months, months to years and years to forever, but i will never stop to eulogize my earthly angel. My earthly angel, which is my MOTHER. For those that still have a mother, that is your earthly angel, sent from above to lead and guide you.

(1) (Reply)

Jsk Etiquette/access Bank Mentorship Bootcamp / How To Get The Best Out Of Your Family And Relationships / 20 Things Every Nigerian Parent Should Know About Parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.