Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent (617 Views)

Looking For A Decent Girl / Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) / I Need A Decent Girl For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent by Jozket(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Are u a decent girl, beautiful (stundent) in need of no string attached relationship in lagos, contact me via WhatsApp 09057832456.
Career prostitutes please keep off.
Re: Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent by thehedge(f): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
joker! decent yet having sex with you-no strings attached
Re: Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent by SNOWCREAM(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Queensuccubus, I'm always seeing you on every thread in this section, ya searching? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
angry

Wetin kin of decent lady be dat? angry angry

U expect a lady to be decent yet will agree with NO STRING ATTACHED RELATIONSHIP with u? Are u out of ur mind?

Smh.. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent by Jozket(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please decent in this context means home girl not prostitutes. Emphasis on home girl. Thanks.
Re: Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Queensuccubus, I'm always seeing you on every thread in this section, ya searching? grin
If I was the queen, I will take that as a big insult
Re: Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
kelvinrhs:

If I was the queen, I will take that as a big insult

I don't see any insult on that message...ur mind is too corrupt to go lower than that.
Re: Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I don't see any insult on that message...ur mind is too corrupt to go lower than that.
How do you know my mind is too corrupt. "You can't judge who you haven't met" MY QUEEN!
But on the plus side its cool that you did not take it as a insult.
I've been wanting to talk to you lol! Are you really a succubus or is it just a nickname?
Re: Young Man In Need Of A Decent Girl In Lagos Urgent by Tompeters(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2017
kelvinrhs:

How do you know my mind is too corrupt. "You can't judge who you haven't met" MY QUEEN!
But on the plus side its cool that you did not take it as a insult.
I've been wanting to talk to you lol! Are you really a succubus or is it just a nickname?
the nickname sha... I hope she knows d meaning tho

(1) (Reply)

Single & Searching / . / Friends Needed In Benin City And Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.